** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Goodwood Competition - FINAL Leaderboard

Final Table

91 runners and Glavintoby's 50/1 winner on Day 3 took him to the top, some cracking scores in behind and the top 10 all scored above 45pts.?

Prizes

£60 Glavintoby
£25 Trainmad091
£15 YSM

All 3 winners can claim PL Merchandise 

send your PayPal address and details to; [email protected]

*Any queries please let me know today:ok

Screen Shot 2020-08-01 at 17.24.34.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-01 at 17.24.52.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-01 at 17.25.08.png

24 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Well done to the winners , I never know how to approach these competitions do I pick horse I think may win , do tactical picks or long shot stab in the dark jobs .

No short priced favourites (less than 2/1) unless your in with chance on the last day

Best to go for 10/1 or above in most races and all comp winners have a big one (25/1+) in there somewhere.

I go for trainers rather than form in these comps, sometimes works ;)

50 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

No short priced favourites (less than 2/1) unless your in with chance on the last day

Best to go for 10/1 or above in most races and all comp winners have a big one (25/1+) in there somewhere.

That's were I'm going wrong BH,I will try this tactic in next comp.???

4 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Cheers for the future advice.

The top 3 Goodwood trainers LSP wise H.Candy , M.Bell & J.Gallagher only had 1 runner between them Alfred Boucher who finished 4th in the 5.10 today ( sky bet paid 4 places ) jockey wise L.Keniry only had 1 ride on Tuesday for Sylvester Kirk , Goodwood has a lot of hard luck stories , the best horse doesn't always win the race & you'll see far more poor rides here than on most UK courses.