** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Monday July 27th

Not exactly researched this great and wasn’t going to bother but the 3.30 at MR piqued my interest anyway going with the Boola Bee taking on the odds on fav and Net Love. Not sure but the extra distance over and above the stated distance (rails moved) and the weather forecast means I would want one that stays the distance on the going (my assessment at off time) and enough doubt about Black Anthem over that criteria and Net Love brought down and going I Think is enough of a negative. So 1pt win Only 6 runners other wise would be each way. Currently 7/1 with b365  

One multiple today with 4 selections:

2.30 M/R Ballyhome £2 win at 3/1. 10/3 M
4.20 Red Silver Samurai £1 win at 11/4
6.00 Win It's a Given 5/6
6.30 Win Broughton's Gold 2/1

6x win doubles at 80p = £4.80 poss return £48.66
4 x 30p win trebles = £1.20 poss retunr of £36.90

Other bets:

12.20 M/R Dutch admiral £1 win at 9/2
1.55 M/R Valentino Dancer 50p ew at 12/1
4.20 Red Baverdges 50p ew at 10/1
6.00 Win Ice age 50p ew at 8/1
6.30 Win Epsom Faithful 50p ew at 10/1
7.30 Win C'est No Mour 50p ew at 12/1

= £6 stakes on multiples

= £9 stakes on win and ew bets

= Total stakes of £15

Good luck every body, I hope that you are all in fine form

Well, at least I made a profit on the day of £1.15.  My odds on shot lost and I really fancied Ballyhome to win but that was not to be.

Multiples returne just a win double for £9.00. Less stake £6.00 = a profit of £3.00  The balance C/Fwd is £646.67 (£800 Bank)

The singles didn't pay there way today incurring a £1.85 Loss.  The balance C/Fwd is £353.89 (Bank £400)

All the class action is at Goodwood tomorrow with just one class 3 race at Ayr.  Let's see how far we get led up the garden path by the media tomorrow?

Edited by The Equaliser
Results Update

El Naseri 4:20 Redcard, looks a touch overpriced at 8/1. Was slowly away last time and the jockey wasn't hard on him in the last couple of furlongs. He could appreciate this better ground, looks fairly handicapped and is getting a useful few pounds from the top 4 in an open race.

14 hours ago, Alley Cat Glover said:

Not exactly researched this great and wasn’t going to bother but the 3.30 at MR piqued my interest anyway going with the Boola Bee taking on the odds on fav and Net Love. Not sure but the extra distance over and above the stated distance (rails moved) and the weather forecast means I would want one that stays the distance on the going (my assessment at off time) and enough doubt about Black Anthem over that criteria and Net Love brought down and going I Think is enough of a negative. So 1pt win Only 6 runners other wise would be each way. Currently 7/1 with b365  

I backed Boola Bee and all looked lost with  the horse struggling a long way from home but the horse certainly stayed as you suggested.

7 hours ago, MCLARKE said:

I backed Boola Bee and all looked lost with  the horse struggling a long way from home but the horse certainly stayed as you suggested.

Thanks, it sort of worked out exactly as I thought it might. Went out to 20/1 in running round the bottom bend, I thought I’d got it wrong at that point. Total novice at this really, normally don’t look at small fields like to back each way at longer odds. I looked at BHA website that morning to see there was an extra furlong to run than the stated distance, hadn’t realised it could go up that much. Anyway nice to get it right.