** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Jul 11th - 13th

eplratings.jpg

Here are the latest odds and ratings for the Premier League matches coming up over the weekend. There is still plenty to play for including Champions League qualification, Europa League qualification, and relegation. Take a look at the statistics and tell us your bets for these games down below! :ok

Liverpool FC vs Burnley FC

Liverpool FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Joel Matip (9/1 d), Jordan Henderson (30/4 m, captain)

Suspended: -

Burnley FC

Doubtful: -

Out (injuries/other): Ben Mee (32/1 d), Jack Cork (30/0 m), Matthew Lowton (17/0 d), Ashley Barnes (19/6 f), Ben Gibson (1/0 d)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Interesting facts based only on statistics
Liverpool FC scored at least one goal in 100% of home games.
Liverpool FC scored at least two goals in 94% of home games.
71% chance that Liverpool FC will win this game.
65% chance that Liverpool FC will win and over 1.5 goals will be scored.
77% chance that there will be at least 1 goal in the first-half.

Sheffield United vs Chelsea

The Premier League season continues to enter into its final days with another round of fixtures. One match that stands out for me this weekend is the 5:30pm BST kick-off on Saturday evening between Sheffield United and Chelsea at Bramall Lane. Champions League qualification is up for grabs in this one with the home side looking to reduce the gap between themselves and their opponents.

Sheffield United had looked to be stumbling since returning from the coronavirus suspension after failing to win three league games on the trot. However, Chris Wilder's men have now gone undefeated in 3 league matches including two victories. This run has seen the Blades move back up to 7th in the league table and to within 7 points of the Champions League qualification spots. It's still looking like a tall order to catch the top five but a win here could put the cat amongst the pigeons. United are unbeaten in 7 of their last 8 home league matches.

Chelsea appear to be getting better and better under Frank Lampard. The Blues had come into this suspension of the league with their place in the Champions League qualification spots in doubt. 6 wins, 1 draw, and 1 loss from their last 8 league matches has helped to move them up to 3rd in the table and 8 points inside the top five. The 3-2 defeat away to West Ham was a gut-wrenching defeat but with the team bouncing back with two wins and scoring six goals it's clear that Lampard has picked them up from that loss.

An outsider looking in might see these two sides and immediately back a Chelsea win. We all know better than that though. We understand how tough and combative Sheffield United have been this season. I feel Chelsea will qualify for the Champions League. They're playing attractive football and credit to Lampard, he's getting the best out of his players. United might just miss out but they're going to give it everything. I feel a draw offers the best value here because the odds on an away win are far too short given how dangerous a proposition the home side will be here but I can certainly see both sides scoring.

Draw @ 3.95 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.95 with Bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Crystal Palace have lost their last 4 matches in Premier League.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolves’s last 6 games in Premier League.
Aston Villa have failed to score in 71% of their last 7 matches in Premier League.
65% of Wolverhampton’s conceded goals occurred in the first half in Premier League.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 12.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-07-2020-19762/

Tottenham vs Arsenal

The big game in the Premier League today, and arguably this whole weekend, is the North London derby between Tottenham and Arsenal that is scheduled to take place at 4:30pm BST on Sunday afternoon at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Both teams are suffering from a disappointing campaign so a win here for either side would give their fans something to cheer about.

Tottenham continue to suffer a post-Mauricio Pochettino era hangover with performances and results that are coming under heavy fire and scrutiny from fans and pundits alike. Jose Mourinho has come in and failed to really lift a group of players that had appeared to lose their vibrancy under Pochettino. It may just be 1 loss from their last 6 league matches but the displays have been mind-numbingly boring and Spurs have had to rely on large slices of fortune to see them earn points from games and it is just 2 wins from their last 8 league games. The 0-0 draw with Bournemouth being a prime example when Tottenham really should have lost that game. The 3-1 defeat away to Sheffield United is perhaps now less shocking given the Blades earning that 3-0 win at home to Chelsea yesterday.

Arsenal are still a side appearing to understand their own identity under Mikel Arteta. The club's return from lockdown had looked very dodgy indeed but things seem to be improving again. The Gunners are now unbeaten in 4 league games including 3 wins and 3 clean sheets. The 1-1 draw at home to Leicester the only blemish on that record but given how well the Foxes have played this season that can't be seen as an overly terrible result. It's now just 2 losses from their last 14 league matches so maybe the Arteta revolution is starting to take hold.

This is a North London derby like no other. As if the circumstances surrounding covid-19 weren't bizarre enough we have two sides that are punching well below their weight at the moment. I'm not really sure how to call this one. I feel like backing Arsenal seems the best option given how atrociously Tottenham are playing right now but these are the sort of games where Mourinho gets his sides to grind out results. I want to favour the draw but I just have no faith in this Spurs side at the moment. They are awful. So I'm going to go with the Arsenal win.

Arsenal to Win @ 2.72 with VBet

BTTS @ 1.73 with VBet

Man Utd have won with at least a 3 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Premier League.
Man Utd have won their last 4 home matches in Premier League.
Southampton have scored in 88% of their away matches in Premier League.
Man Utd are undefeated in 93% of their last 15 home matches in Premier League.
Man Utd have scored at least 3 goals in their last 3 matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 13.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-07-2020-19765

This weird end of season sprint for cash, really favors the big squad, well funded  teams. They have almost like for like replacements and depth, while the smaller units are just grinding over the line. The couple it with 5 substitutes and it is heavily skewed towards the big boys. 

Man United are playing some decent football. Moving the ball much faster, and playing with some swagger. Pogba and Fernandes doing a solid job in midfield and the confidence is coming back. But for me the most interesting player on the pitch is Mason Greenwood.  I can't remember when last I saw someone absolutely crack home two goals, one left foot and one right in the same game (maybe Ronaldo when Portugal played Switzerland in a playoff game). Two absolute rockets, taken early, pure strike, before the goalkeeper was set. You can't teach that. Either you got it or you don't :)

If United could sign Koulibaly this year, they will be a force next season. Everything else looks good. Pity de Gea is on a such an expensive long term contract, because he seems to pick the ball outta the net more often than he saves these days. 

Saints have been doing OK, but their bread and butter has been beating the lower ranked teams this season. In 12 games against lowly opponents they have won 8 times. Ok, they beat a demotivated Man City side, but I think United will cover a 2 goal margin here. 

Best odds and bet for me is the home win HT/FT at about 1.85

Norwich have lost their last 7 matches in Premier League.
Chelsea are undefeated in their last 16 matches against Norwich in all competitions.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Chelsea’s last 9 games in Premier League.
Norwich have failed to win their last 10 away matches in Premier League.

You can find interesting 45 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 14.07.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-07-2020-19849

On 7/13/2020 at 2:35 PM, neilovan said:

This weird end of season sprint for cash, really favors the big squad, well funded  teams. They have almost like for like replacements and depth, while the smaller units are just grinding over the line. The couple it with 5 substitutes and it is heavily skewed towards the big boys. 

Man United are playing some decent football. Moving the ball much faster, and playing with some swagger. Pogba and Fernandes doing a solid job in midfield and the confidence is coming back. But for me the most interesting player on the pitch is Mason Greenwood.  I can't remember when last I saw someone absolutely crack home two goals, one left foot and one right in the same game (maybe Ronaldo when Portugal played Switzerland in a playoff game). Two absolute rockets, taken early, pure strike, before the goalkeeper was set. You can't teach that. Either you got it or you don't :)

If United could sign Koulibaly this year, they will be a force next season. Everything else looks good. Pity de Gea is on a such an expensive long term contract, because he seems to pick the ball outta the net more often than he saves these days. 

Saints have been doing OK, but their bread and butter has been beating the lower ranked teams this season. In 12 games against lowly opponents they have won 8 times. Ok, they beat a demotivated Man City side, but I think United will cover a 2 goal margin here. 

Best odds and bet for me is the home win HT/FT at about 1.85

Nothing beats a kick in the guts in the 96th minute.