** ELO Ratings are now back **

Primeira Liga Predictions > Feb 7th - 9th

Paços de Ferreira vs Boavista FC

Paços de Ferreira

Doubtful: Bruno Santos (15/1 d)

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Marco Baixinho (16/2 d)

Boavista FC

Doubtful: Njie (14/1 f, probably in), Bueno (8/0 f, probably out)

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Heriberto Tavares (16/3 f, top scorer)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Porto - Benfica  8 February  20.30h

FC Porto will aim for another important win against SL Benfica, which could reduce the gap between the two sides in the standing.

These two teams have been the dominant force in Primeira for quite some time now, so this match will surely produce fireworks.

FC Porto are undefeated in 43 of their last 46 league games. they have won by 2+ goals 19 of their last 38 matches in Primeira.

Benfica have won their last 18 away matches in Primeira. and they have won by 2+ goals 25 of their last 38 Primeira games.

For me i will go on Benfica to win or draw  @1.65 

For  the forum users i recomend  BTTS @ 1.86 

9 hours ago, buga00 said:

Porto - Benfica  8 February  20.30h

FC Porto will aim for another important win against SL Benfica, which could reduce the gap between the two sides in the standing.

These two teams have been the dominant force in Primeira for quite some time now, so this match will surely produce fireworks.

FC Porto are undefeated in 43 of their last 46 league games. they have won by 2+ goals 19 of their last 38 matches in Primeira.

Benfica have won their last 18 away matches in Primeira. and they have won by 2+ goals 25 of their last 38 Primeira games.

For me i will go on Benfica to win or draw  @1.65    3-2

For  the forum users i recomend  BTTS @ 1.86         ✔️  3-2

Sporting - Portimonense 17:30h  9 February

Sporting and Portimonense face at Estádio José Alvalade, in a match for the 20 th round of the Primeira Liga. Sporting won away by (1‑3) the last time they met in this edition of the league, on 25‑08‑2019. The recent head ‑ to ‑ head record favors the home team, since they have won 5 and lost 1 in the last 6 matches. The previous head ‑ to ‑ head between these two teams was played on December , and ended in a (2‑4) win by Sporting. ). The home / away condition deserves special attention, since although this is a game between 4th and 17th in the general classification, it is actually a match between the 8th classified in home games and the 15th as a visitor.

Sporting

After 10 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses, the home team is in 4th position, having won 32 points. In the last match, they have lost in an away match against Braga by (1‑0), after in the previous match they have won (1‑0) at home, in a match against Marítimo. Interestingly, this is a team that has achieved better results away from home, as they won 17 points as a visitor and only 15 at their stadium. Sporting has registered 5 wins and 4 losses in the last 9 home matches for the championship, so they have won 15 points out of 27 possible. In the matches played at their stadium for the championship, the most frequent result at the end of the first 45 'was 0‑0, which occurred in 4 of their 9 games.

Sporting reaches this 20th round of the Liga NOS after falling from 3rd place to the position below, being now one point behind Braga, with the same record as Famalicão and three points above Rio Ave. The team Jorge Silas has had, in the last few weeks, complicated results to digest, mainly due to the defeat in the classic with Benfica (0-2), for the championship, and two defeats with Braga, first in the League Cup semi-final and most recently on the last day of the League, in a new trip to Pedreira. In the last week, the defeat happened 1-0, in a mostly balanced game, but where the “lions” were unable to take the opportunities they created.

Portimonense

The visiting team is currently in 17th position, with 14 points won, after 2 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses.In  the last game, they lost at home against Tondela by (0‑1). This is a team that is little affected by the home factor, that is, they win practically the same points at home and away, with 7 goals scored and 11 goals conceded at home, against 6 goals scored and 16 conceded as a visitor. In the last 10 away matches for the league, Portimonense has recorded 1 victory, 4 draws and 5 losses, so they have won 7 points out of 30 possible. In this competition, they haven't won any of the last 9 away matches. In the away matches for the championship, the most frequent result at the end of the first 45 'was the 1‑0, which occurred in 4 of their 9 games. The team has conceded goals in 9 of the last 10 matches for this competition, so they haven't been very strong defensively. In 19 games in this competition, he never managed to turn the scoreboard in the 11 games in which he suffered the first goal .

My predicition as Sporting fan is : 

Sporting to win @1.45

Sporting -1 @1.75

( note : this two predictions above is with some emotion )

For the punterslounges users forum my avice is

BTTS @1.91

Edited by buga00

Aves vs Rio Ave

One of the things I love about writing these previews for matches in leagues across Europe is covering games I would never normally think twice about looking into. This week is a prime example of that as I take a deeper look into the 8pm GMT clash between Aves and Rio Ave on Sunday night at the Estadio do Clube Desportivo das Aves. Let's see what the statistics say.

Aves are enduring a bit of a rough campaign. Caretaker manager Nuno Manta Santos is in temporary charge of a team toiling at the wrong end of the Primeira Liga table in 18th place. The club is now 4 points adrift of safety and the prospect of relegation is growing bigger with every passing game. 3 of their 4 league wins this season have come at home so they'll be looking to add to that tally here and having won 2 of their last 3 matches they'll feel they can get something from this game.

Rio Ave fans will be satisfied that their team is thriving under the management of former Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal. The club is in 6th place in the league but a big win would even take them into the Europa League qualification spots above the likes of Sporting CP and Famalicao. The team does come into this game knowing they've become a tough team to beat on the road having lost just 3 of their away league games this season. 9 goals scored and 9 goals conceded on their travels in the league shows they're not exactly the most exciting team away from home but it's effective.

This is fast turning into a disaster of a season for Aves but they are starting to scrape the odd win together. All hope is not lost and I think they could give Rio Ave a game here. The only problem is that the visiting side have only lost 1 of their last 5 matches so their tails are up. I think the away side have the potential to sneak it but because I think the draw is available at better value I'll opt for that.

Draw @ 3.30 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.77 with Marathonbet

@betcatalog, @allthethings, @AHbettingPT, @Magic0024, @Odyssey@Xcout, @GreatCaco, @btugero, @FAETTTON, @Sterphyle, @Apeyours. @ivanhoe. @InsyEnergy, @buga00, and @VYA.

7 hours ago, buga00 said:

Sporting - Portimonense 17:30h  9 February

Sporting and Portimonense face at Estádio José Alvalade, in a match for the 20 th round of the Primeira Liga. Sporting won away by (1‑3) the last time they met in this edition of the league, on 25‑08‑2019. The recent head ‑ to ‑ head record favors the home team, since they have won 5 and lost 1 in the last 6 matches. The previous head ‑ to ‑ head between these two teams was played on December , and ended in a (2‑4) win by Sporting. ). The home / away condition deserves special attention, since although this is a game between 4th and 17th in the general classification, it is actually a match between the 8th classified in home games and the 15th as a visitor.

Sporting

After 10 wins, 2 draws and 7 losses, the home team is in 4th position, having won 32 points. In the last match, they have lost in an away match against Braga by (1‑0), after in the previous match they have won (1‑0) at home, in a match against Marítimo. Interestingly, this is a team that has achieved better results away from home, as they won 17 points as a visitor and only 15 at their stadium. Sporting has registered 5 wins and 4 losses in the last 9 home matches for the championship, so they have won 15 points out of 27 possible. In the matches played at their stadium for the championship, the most frequent result at the end of the first 45 'was 0‑0, which occurred in 4 of their 9 games.

Sporting reaches this 20th round of the Liga NOS after falling from 3rd place to the position below, being now one point behind Braga, with the same record as Famalicão and three points above Rio Ave. The team Jorge Silas has had, in the last few weeks, complicated results to digest, mainly due to the defeat in the classic with Benfica (0-2), for the championship, and two defeats with Braga, first in the League Cup semi-final and most recently on the last day of the League, in a new trip to Pedreira. In the last week, the defeat happened 1-0, in a mostly balanced game, but where the “lions” were unable to take the opportunities they created.

Portimonense

The visiting team is currently in 17th position, with 14 points won, after 2 wins, 8 draws and 9 losses.In  the last game, they lost at home against Tondela by (0‑1). This is a team that is little affected by the home factor, that is, they win practically the same points at home and away, with 7 goals scored and 11 goals conceded at home, against 6 goals scored and 16 conceded as a visitor. In the last 10 away matches for the league, Portimonense has recorded 1 victory, 4 draws and 5 losses, so they have won 7 points out of 30 possible. In this competition, they haven't won any of the last 9 away matches. In the away matches for the championship, the most frequent result at the end of the first 45 'was the 1‑0, which occurred in 4 of their 9 games. The team has conceded goals in 9 of the last 10 matches for this competition, so they haven't been very strong defensively. In 19 games in this competition, he never managed to turn the scoreboard in the 11 games in which he suffered the first goal .

My predicition as Sporting fan is : 

Sporting to win @1.45      ✔️  2-1  

Sporting -1 @1.75               2-1   ( void)

( note : this two predictions above is with some emotion )

For the punterslounges users forum my avice is

BTTS @1.91          ✔️  2-1 

have a nice week :)