** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Eredivisie Predictions > Dec 20th - 22nd

RKC Waalwijk vs FC Twente

RKC Waalwijk

Doubtful: Clint Leemans (12/3 m, top scorer), Dylan Vente (13/0 f)

Out (injuries/other): Kevin Vermeulen (5/1 m), Paul Quasten (6/1 d), Henrico Drost (3/0 d), Stanley Elbers (7/1 f)

Suspended: Darren Maatsen (14/1 f)

FC Twente

Doubtful: Xandro Schenk (17/0 d), Giorgi Aburjania (10/1 m), Javier Espinosa (15/1 m), Godfried Roemeratoe (14/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Jorn Brondeel (2/0 g), Paul Verhaegh (5/0 d), José Matos (2/0 d), Tim Hölscher (0/0 m)

Suspended: -

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide.

Vitesse vs VVV

Is there a football game in the entire global game that involves two teams possessing any more letter V's than this one? That's your challenge for the week! My challenge is to work out what the best value being offered in this game is? It's Vitesse versus VVV in a 3:45pm GMT kick-off this Sunday afternoon at the GelreDome in Arnhem with both teams keen to take all 3 points for different reasons.

Vitesse are sitting in an encouraging 8th place just 1 point outside the European play-off spots. Interim head coach Joseph Oosting has been appointed as a temporary replacement for the outgoing Leonid Slutsky who departed to take on the Rubin Kazan in the Russian Premier League last week. That adds a degree of unpredictability to proceedings but I'm hopeful that this Vitas side has enough about it to carry on their decent form at home having only lost 2 of their 8 away league games. Victory here could propel them into the play-off places and after an unbeaten run of three games including two wins and three clean sheets the confidence in the camp is high.

VVV appear to be suffering this season. The club is slightly under-performing against their own expectations in 16th place. Despite currently being in the relegation zone, they are only 1 point adrift of safety so the panic button hasn't been pressed yet. Manager Hans de Koning will want to improve the club's recent inconsistent form but with 7 defeats in their 8 away league games it's not the best record to have coming into a game like this.

If Slutsky was still in charge at Vitesse then I think their odds would be even lower. Their recent form has been exemplary and losing him is a huge blow. I think enough habits and discipline is in place to ensure that in the short term there shouldn't be too much of a change to their form. The big issue will be when a permanent appointment is made. I think Vitesse should cruise to a 2-3 goal victory here though.

Vitesse -1 @ 2.20 with MoPlay

Vitesse HT/FT @ 2.05 with Coral

@laprikon, @TOTTI3, @Rimmed, @Magic0024, @Xcout, @FAETTTON, @malabgd, @Niceguy, @craigh, and @Charon84.