** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

PL Monthly Tournament

GaF

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Unlucky m8 - you were rivered - still - 4th place - great result :ok and you're setting the pace in the August Tourney.....now go to bed (How many hours till you're up?) At the other end - Paul, are you desperate for some more Kitchen Utensils? Same time next week everyone - who can take Oskar on?

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Just a reminder - round 2 coming up tomorrow...... No need to "sign in" here if you played in round 1 - I'll just check down the list to see who's there....... If you will be joining tomorrow and didn't play in round 1, please "sign in" here with your betfair username (so I know to look out for you.....) Cheers:ok

Re: PL Monthly Tournament

Can you stick my name down for the league. Betfair username is BuryPete. Cheers!
lol - definitely BuryPete? Someone called BuryFC has just signed in to it........ I'm updating everyone's usernames as I can/remember - can you all check your own id's and let me know of any changes/additions. Cheers :ok http://punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6657