** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

PL Monthly Tournament

GaF

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Monthly Tournament

gotafancy.. im at your original table now... WHY did you give burto so many chips?? ¨ Its gonna be hard this one.. :( But its 2 time im moved now, within 10min.. hope it stops now..
All the more chips for you to win m8........

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Yep gone in 48th A bit gutted really, went all in with AJ got a caller with KQ flop helped neither then turn, he hit a K and no help on the river That took the majority of my chips away, then with the very next hand BB i got AQ so went all in, 3 others were in also they just checked to the end. I got no help on the board and i think the winner won with a pair of 3s or something :(

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Good luck guys bigokay.gif I never really got going in the tournament, i just managed to steal a few pots to keep me in it for a while, but never built up my stack frown2.gif . I got knocked out when my king high flush met an ace high flushcry.gif I actually got bored getting no cards, so i started playing a cash table at the same time as the tournament, and ended up making a few quid happy.gif so its not all bad bigokay.gif

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Yep cheers for the support everyone :ok. I've been playing v.tight tonight, had high pocket pairs a few times and used them well, and had a bit of luck just now when down to 4k chips to get myself up to over 10k. I'll probably have to make another move soon as these blinds are getting big :loon Good luck Mark and Cains :ok. Hopefully see you at the final table :hope

Re: PL Monthly Tournament out in 26. :o Lost all my chips to the same guy.. And he had 99 both times.. First my AJs didnt get any help. Then KQo didnt get any help... Thanks for all the support.. Im now off yo bed.. :ok GL longy :hope