PL Monthly Tournament

GaF

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL Monthly Tournament I really like this idea......count me in for sure. I'm not an MTT man really but ideally I think we want quite a big field and a buy in for 10 dollars or below, that happens every week around the same time...lets have a look around and see. Jez

Re: PL Monthly Tournament

Quote: Betfair 20:00 Daily (maybe choose the Thurdays) £2 + £0.25 Nothing special in itself (we'll make it special though!!!) - just a standard MTT - doesn't seem to be much promotional work going on at Betfair at the moment.....
Great idea, these are rarely full, and offer a decent standard too, with not too many maniacs. Perfect for what you are looking for i think.

Re: PL Monthly Tournament Ok - no alternatives requested, and the new party poker schedule didn't throw up anything more interesting - so I'm going to go for the Betfair tourney I highlighted, on Thursdays. This is just for August - I intend to go for variety in the rooms, tournaments and days - so if you can't make Thursdays in August, or don't like Betfair etc... sorry, but hopefully September will suit you more!! (feel free to put suggestions/requests down and keep your eyes peeled for any good promotions. So first one this Thursday, 4th August at 8pm at Betfair on the £2+£0.25 tournament. I'll use the first post in this thread to keep things up to date..... One change I've been thinking about - For weeks you haven't played, you'll get allocated last place - and rather than an average of all your positions, I'll just count an average of the best 3. So if you play at least 3 tournaments, then any last places won't count. I'll do it that way this month and we'll see how it goes....... So who's in?