Strikers Horses To Follow

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2019 at 11:33 AM, Striker said:

With the Lincoln on next weekend, it reminded me to mention this filly trained by Sir Michael Stoute called: Clerisy

Was expected to get the Christmas money for the staff on debut at Wolverhampton in December but was only 3rd, but I liked what i saw and she will win races

Is out tomorrow at Newmarket [4.10]

Win bet at 2-1 [BOG] with Bet 365

On 4/17/2019 at 4:40 PM, harry_rag said:

:cheers Luckily I saw this earlier and wasn't deterred by the drift from having a modest bet.

Good paddock expert this week said that Clerisy "looked far from ready" that day which is why she was weak in the betting, so what will the horse have to offer when 100% fit!

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty sure a star was born today at Newbury called: Logician

Trained by John Gosden I knew he was well regarded but did not think he would on debut beat High Commissioner of whom connections think he is a group horse

But he did and in some style, and will be gobsmacked if this Frankel colt does not go on to greater things

• 2 weeks later...

Wins nicely 

Still hurts about that 12-1 though, as 4-6 tonight!

Also annoying that the two Racing TV pundits failed to know that she had refused to enter stalls before as they discussed why the horse was being handled with kid gloves at the start 

But anyway the filly is one to follow for sure now

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/3/2019 at 9:27 PM, Striker said:

Logician is stepped up in trip tomorrow night at Newbury [7.25]

..but currently only 4-9

Thank you for posting about Logician, I didnt see the race but your comments made me look into it and I noticed that the runner up to Logician by only a 1.5 lengths was Away He Goes and I managed to get 11-1 on him in the 7:45 Newbury, so many thanks for that, was my second winner of the day after Royal Lytham 14-1