** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Racing Chat - Friday Oct 26th

Cheltenham

Irish trainer Gordon Elliott had 13 horses entered for Friday's meeting at Cheltenham and has ended up with 5 runners. I'm interested in two of them that come out top of my ratings.

200 Make My Heart Fly 4/1 Betfair/PP
Been busy over the summer rattling up four victories and then was second in Listed company. Last time out she finished 4th to Bargy Lady over fences and looks capable of going close here. Richard Johnson booked.

530 Silver Star 5/1 Corals
Won twice from seven starts this summer and has not been disgraced since going handicapping, On a stiffer mark over here in England but Elliott has booked the useful conditional Fergus Gregory who won on one for the yard at Bangor last week.

4.00 newb

Ptarmigan ridge   299

Highland reel   298

Redgrave      293

Faarassah   293 

Top two a bit clear so in form and high ratings worth a punt top 2 

Ptarmigan ridge 6pts win 5/1 bet365 

Highland reel 4pts win 14/1 bet365 

Donc 335

Terentum star   288

Get knotted    286 

These 2 are a little clear so I'll have a punt 

Terentum star 6pts win 11/2 betvic 

Get knotted 4pts win 8/1 bet365 

Rev forecasts 1pt 

I'm having a crack at the big jumps handicap of the day ….. the 3.10 at Cheltenham

There are another two handicaps at the meeting but they're for Amateur and Conditional riders which puts me off a bit

3.10 Cheltenham - 21 furlongs, class 3, 20 runners, handicap hurdle

gone for 5 and 6 year olds, distance winners …….. that left me with 3. I've dumped Roi du Dubai who appears to be out of form and that's left me with -

First Assignment 9/1

Christmas in April 14/1

3 handicaps at Cheltenham today so going to have a crack the 3.10 race.

Top rated is Lungarno Palace which is judge on his novice form. He won at Stratford after a break and that was just to put him spot on for this. he could be well handicapped. My personal fancy is for Brillare Momento trained locally by Martin Keighley who is having a decent start to the season. He often targets horses for Cheltenham races so this one will be spot on today and he's booked Aidan Coleman to ride.
Of the rest Gordon Elliott sends over High Expectations and Water Sprite, both won last time out and will need ti improve here. First Assignment is unexposed and you need to keep an eye on the Twiston-Davies runner Mr Antolini, he has Sam back on board and will be fit as a fiddle.

£5.19 Brillare Momento 9/1
£3.05 Lungarno Palace 16/1
£5.76 Mr Antolini 8/1
Any winner returns £51.86

50p F/C combo 2,3,13,14 (12 bets)