** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Apr 6th - 9th

Borussia Monchengladbach vs Hertha BSC

I do enjoy the weekly jaunt into the world of the German Bundesliga I and II. There is always some interesting value going around. It's usually in the games that you would least think about covering as well. I'm not sure how many times I've written a preview about Bayern Munich or Borussia Dortmund this season. It's all about the mid-table mediocrity.

That is certainly the case here as 9th placed Borussia Monchengladbach welcome 11th placed Hertha BSC to the Borussia-Park on Saturday in a 2:30pm kick-off. Neither side is in spectacular form but at the price being offered it seems silly to not back the home side for the win.

Dieter Hecking's side are 8 points off the European qualification places with just 6 league games to go. It seems unlikely they will make it this season but they can only keep pushing until the end. Just 1 win in their last 9 league games has really hit their European aspirations. So it's easy to see why the bookies are not willing to price them below 2.00. However, it is just 1 defeat in their last 5 league games and just 4 losses in 14 home league matches so they are no pushovers right now.

Their opponents, led by Pal Dardai, are 1 point further behind so Europe looks realistically out of the question. They have only managed 1 win in their last 11 league games. Although, like Borussia Monchengladbach, they have also proven hard to beat with 6 draws coming in that poor run of results. It is also worrying that they have also failed to score in 5 of their last 6 league games.

Neither side is full of confidence right now, the season is slowly winding down with hopes of qualifying for Europe fading by the week, and goals have not been flying in for either side. I'm expecting a dour affair but I think the home side might have enough in their locker to seal a narrow win here.

Borussia Monchengladbach to win @ 2.15 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.83 with BetStars

@Magic0024, @malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, and @JKos, what do you all think of this prediction? It's a bit riskier than normal but fancied chancing it. Will you bet on any other matches in the Bundesliga this weekend?

Hannover 96 v Werder Bremen

Hannover 96: Sané (26/3 d), Bakalorz (23/0 m), Schwegler (24/0 m)(all doubtful), Felipe (6/0 d), Hübner (9/0 d), Anton (26/1 d), Prib (0/0 m), Jonathas (12/3 f)

Werder Bremen: Moisander (23/1 d, suspended), Augustinsson (27/1 d), Bartels (14/2 f), Jóhannsson (11/1 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hannover 96 have lost their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have won their last 3 games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Werder Bremen's last 4 games in Bundesliga.
Hannover 96 conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 79 Football Betting Streaks for 06.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-04-2018-9086

borussia monchengladbach cannot score effectively. i just don't think they have enough telent up front. they've only scored in 3 of last 9 games. hertha berlin are capable of scrapping a draw and their solid defensive record will frustrate the hosts. i am going for draw and goalless first half

Schalke have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 games in Bundesliga.
FSV Mainz 05 have failed to score in their last 4 matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won 87% of their last 15 games in Bundesliga.
Schalke have won their last 6 games in Bundesliga.
FC Köln conceded at least 1 goal in 79% of their home matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 122 Football Betting Streaks for 07.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-04-2018-9089

Eintracht Frankfurt have won their last 5 home games in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 away games in Bundesliga.
Dortmund have scored in 93% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
Stuttgart have scored in each of their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 119 Football Betting Streaks for 08.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-04-2018-9104

RB Leipzig conceded at least 1 goal in 79% of their home matches in Bundesliga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Leverkusen's last 3 games in Bundesliga.
RB Leipzig have scored in each of their last 14 home matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored in 86% of their away matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 71 Football Betting Streaks for 09.04.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-09-04-2018-9118