Naps: Friday March 9th

325 Ayr

Charmant 3/1PP

Open little handicap but I have this clear on my figures so it looks a fair value bet to me at around 3/1. Has won over C/D and on heavy ground so is ticking a fair few boxes. Ground just too quick last time at Musselburgh but still ran well in defeat.

Friday 9th March
Sandown 3:40 Rathlin Rose @ 7/4 bet365 win thanks

Rathlin Rose….from David Pipe yard the 10yo won a novice chase at race Wetherby 3m 1f in May 2015 and was not seen for 601 days till coming out a Newbury hcp chase 2m 7.5f to finish 4th of 13 runners after that its Captain Guy Disney takes over in saddle at Sandown 3m in Royal Artillery Gold Cup which he wins and follows that up the next month here with the 2nd part of the Grand Military Gold Cup 3m a nice double for Captain Guy Disney,
For some reason the next five race only a 3rd for the horse three PU and a 6th place but low and behold does the good Captain Guy Disney 21 days ago is back look for another Gold Cup at Sandown 3m in Royal Artillery Gold Cup winning again by the exact same distance as last years win of 4.5 lengths with the Captain still getting the 7lb allowance for today to try and get the double / double of Gold Cup Wins, The horse has only ran 15 times rules races and two PTP and found 7 wins

1.50 Ayr CHASSEUR DE TETE  1pt win

The three at the head of the market are the only ones with realistic chances. CHASSEUR DE TETE (11/4) has mixed it up with much better opposition than the others, so even though the bare form looks similar, he rates the best bet.