** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

DFB Pokal Predictions > Feb 6th & 7th

Neubs

Going today on Werder Bremen AHC+1. Leverkusen didn´t like to play against Bremen. Look at the H2H - specially in Leverkusen Bremen allways showed good Games. Last Bundesliga Game in Leverkusen - Bremen lose 0-1 but it was solid Game and with luck it ends in a Draw. So Morale for both Teams are high. Leverkusen this season with good Form and Bremen showing good Football under Coach Kohlfedt and with the last Minute Win at Weekend against Schalke - Moral will be big. Made also some nice Transfers with Langkamp and Rashica in Winter now. Maybe Langkamp can start tonight.
Leverkusen only Draw against Freiburg and played not there best in last Weeks. So it will be a close game today, but i didn´t see Leverkusen win here in Handicap.
Also i must say - Bremen is a Cup Team. Last Years in Cup there was only 2 Options. Early dismiss in Round 1 or 2 or they made a good Cup Season and climb 1/2 Final, Final.Pressure maybe a little bit more on Leverkusen Side, because playing at Home and from Media´s they will made clear Favorite. But both have nice Offensive Quality´s.
So for me here:

Bremen AHC+1 @ 2.02 3/10 unibet
Both2Score & Bremen to win @ 9.50 1/10 bet365

• StevieDay1983 changed the title to DFB Pokal Predictions > Feb 6th & 7th
11 hours ago, Neubs said:

Going today on Werder Bremen AHC+1. Leverkusen didn´t like to play against Bremen. Look at the H2H - specially in Leverkusen Bremen allways showed good Games. Last Bundesliga Game in Leverkusen - Bremen lose 0-1 but it was solid Game and with luck it ends in a Draw. So Morale for both Teams are high. Leverkusen this season with good Form and Bremen showing good Football under Coach Kohlfedt and with the last Minute Win at Weekend against Schalke - Moral will be big. Made also some nice Transfers with Langkamp and Rashica in Winter now. Maybe Langkamp can start tonight.
Leverkusen only Draw against Freiburg and played not there best in last Weeks. So it will be a close game today, but i didn´t see Leverkusen win here in Handicap.
Also i must say - Bremen is a Cup Team. Last Years in Cup there was only 2 Options. Early dismiss in Round 1 or 2 or they made a good Cup Season and climb 1/2 Final, Final.Pressure maybe a little bit more on Leverkusen Side, because playing at Home and from Media´s they will made clear Favorite. But both have nice Offensive Quality´s.
So for me here:

Bremen AHC+1 @ 2.02 3/10 >unibet
Both2Score & Bremen to win @ 9.50 1/10 >bet365

FT 2:2

Bremen lead 2:0 and lose after Extra Time 4:2

Eintracht Frankfurt v Mainz

Eintracht Frankfurt: De Guzman (8/0 m, doubtful), Abraham (16/0 d), Blum (1/0 f), Meier (0/0 f)

Mainz: Adler (9/0 first goalkeeper), Bungert (0/0 d), Gbamin (17/0 m), Muto (17/6 f, top scorer)(all doubtful), Öztunali (16/0 m), Onisiwo (2/0 f)

Schalke 04 v VfL Wolfsburg

Schalke 04: Schöpf (7/0 m, doubtful), Insua (0/0 d), McKennie (14/0 m)

VfL Wolfsburg: Brooks (7/0 d), Uduokhai (16/1 d), Bazoer (5/0 m), Blaszczykowski (7/1 m), Camacho (9/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Mainz 05

2018, February 07, 18:30 hrs (CET Time)

DFB Polka - Quarterfinals

Eintracht Frankfurt
Despite the many injuries on his squad, the team has achieved a good season in the Bundesliga, currently the 6th position so far, slowly the injured players start to return, the Mexican Marco Fabian came back last weekend, the bad news was the away defeat with Augsburg, although it is worth mentioning that it is a rival that has been difficult to face lately for Eintracht. The suspended Ante Rebic is expected to return to the starting lineup, after missing the last game.

Now in Quarterfinals of the Cup, the team will seek to continue their good performance of the League and reach the semifinals where they already Bayern Munchen and Bayer Leverkusen, fortunately for Eintracht, they face a team with which they have had good results lately at home, winning 3 of the last 4 matches between them. The main objective of the team in this competition is to return to play the final, at Berlin, as May of last year.

Mainz 05
In relegation playoff positions, the team is struggling to get out and climb the general table, however the results do not come, with a regular performance of local, but lousy away, where they has not been able to win in the10 games that they have disputed this season. His recent performance only has one victory at home to stand out, against another rival who wants to avoid relegation, as is Stuttgart. Precisely the team they defeat, also at home, to be in this instance of the Cup.

Unfortunately in the last two games they where unable to make a goal, it is true that they faced the first and second place in the general table, and should be the first thing that should be put to work. As well as the defense, since in the last five games they have allowed an average of at least two goals, of course it stands out that Leverkusen and Munchen did not allow them more goals, which would be of the little hope to the team.

Changes are expected in the lineup with respect to its last two games, which maybe will make them have a better performance.

Prediction
I think the main thing is that the coach of Frankfurt, the Croatian Kovac is aware that they can not underestimate their rival, which will lead him to send his team focused on the field. Mainz 05 will try not to make the match easy and that will be key, I think it could be an intense and closed match, but I see EIntracth Frankfurt with the necessary elements to advance to the next round.

Eintracth Frankfurt -0.25 AH with 8 units @ 1.74 at AsianOdds

Football Facts and Streaks regarding DFB Pokal

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Mainz's last 8 games in DFB Pokal.
Wolfsburg have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 games in DFB Pokal.
Schalke have won 86% of their last 7 games in DFB Pokal.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Wolfsburg's last 5 games in DFB Pokal.

You can find interesting 70 Football Betting Streaks for 07.02.2018 on this link ... http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-streaks-07-02-2018-7569