Racing Chat - Tuesday Dec 26th

320 Wetherby

Bahrikate EW 9/1 Bet365

Going to go for a bit of value on Boxing Day, hey its my birthday so taking a chance on bottom weight Bahrikate to finally come good after several decent efforts. She travelled really well last time out at Carlisle but just couldn't sustain her effort up the hill, this track should be more to her liking and it looks a slightly easier race too. I'd be disappointed if she couldn't make the frame at least.

13 hours ago, BillyHills said:

320 Wetherby

Bahrikate EW 9/1 Bet365

Going to go for a bit of value on Boxing Day, hey its my birthday so taking a chance on bottom weight Bahrikate to finally come good after several decent efforts. She travelled really well last time out at Carlisle but just couldn't sustain her effort up the hill, this track should be more to her liking and it looks a slightly easier race too. I'd be disappointed if she couldn't make the frame at least.

I am going to Wetherby tomorrow. I will include this bet with my stash of others and at 15:30 i will raise a glass to your Birthday and a pocket full of Pretty Greens.

Best Wishes for Tomorrow

3:05 Kempton  WHISPER  15/2  Coral, PP, Bet365

A big run should be on the cards for this lad. He is closely matched with his stable mate Might Bite and offers some good value against him. A Grade 1 winning Hurdler he as transferred that hurdle form into a high class Chaser. He was just collared last time by Total Recall who has taken a Gold Cup Entry after beating Whisper a neck, He has improvement in him having only 7 races over the larger fences and if he turns up in tip top shape (no reason to think otherwise) He should give them all something to think about.

Best Wishes to All.

7 hours ago, jonshell said:

3:05 Kempton  WHISPER  15/2  Coral, PP, Bet365

A big run should be on the cards for this lad. He is closely matched with his stable mate Might Bite and offers some good value against him. A Grade 1 winning Hurdler he as transferred that hurdle form into a high class Chaser. He was just collared last time by Total Recall who has taken a Gold Cup Entry after beating Whisper a neck, He has improvement in him having only 7 races over the larger fences and if he turns up in tip top shape (no reason to think otherwise) He should give them all something to think about.

Best Wishes to All.

All,

Lets not beat about the bush here!  Might Bite should be a good thing. Whisper shouldn’t have got close to it, now my horse has sorted out it’s jumping it won’t. Thistlecrack, well you can’t touch it with a barge pole. Fox Norton has never been this far. BDM needs rain.

Thus should be a Henderson forecast with Might Bite winning easy.

23 minutes ago, godofhorses said:

Yes I’m a Spurs fan as well! Shame about the  Hammers lol!

Did a double on my 2 horses that won! Fahey horse was a good winner and Henderson’s was surprisingly 5/4 and 6/4 with Fred.

Might Bite was good although in the end didnt have to beat much did he:ok

Nice one:clap