** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Saturday Dec 16th

105 Doncaster

Poker School 5/2 PP

Some good betting opportunities on Saturday and also plenty of tricky races to avoid. I've narrowed it down to a couple at Doncaster and while I think Flying Tiger will take some beating in the 1.40 I just think Poker School in the preceding contest has less dangers and gets the Nap vote.
Trainer Ian Williams does well here at Donny and has found a nice race for his consistent 7yo, he has been locking horns in better races than this lately. He should get a nice even pace from Call Me Vic to aim at in the long home straight and looks to have the novice Markov to worry about, this place takes some jumping so happy to take on him at the prices.

120 chelt

Gina trail   99.03

Theo   99.01

Bun Doran   98.97

Tricky race but top two are fully capable of improving under today's conditions more so than the fav bun Doran so I'll chance it and double up on the gold cup duo  if either wins this 

10pt wins 9/2 betfred ....7/1 stanj

Edited by richard-westwood

2 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

120 chelt

Gina trail   99.03

Theo   99.01

Bun Doran   98.97

Tricky race but top two are fully capable of improving under today's conditions more so than the fav bun Doran so I'll chance it and double up on the gold cup duo  if either wins this 

10pt wins 9/2 betfred ....7/1 stanj

Gino trail wins ....55pts returned ....double up on starchitect and le prezien in big race next split stakes for shot at xmas bonus