** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Betvic gold cup saturday

Just finished the ratings for this weekend's big race at Cheltenham 

Starchitect    99,20

Romain de senam  99.18

Days of heaven  99.15

These three are quite a bit clear of the rest so I'd expect good runs from all of them ....days of heaven is the obvious value bet of the race at 25/1 but hes marginally stronger at 2mile ...stays 2m4f for certain but top 2 rated are pure 20f horses so he's gonna have his work cut out to pin those two back ..,,still a good chance though ..,,,could try and narrow further but 10/1 10/1 25/1 may as well have a platoon and go to war on the bookies 

Starchitect 10pts win 10/1 wh

Romain de senam 10pts win 10/1 wh

Days of heaven 10pts win 25/1 wh

On 16/11/2017 at 9:15 AM, richard-westwood said:

Starchitect    99,20

Romain de senam  99.18

Days of heaven  99.15

These three are quite a bit clear of the rest so I'd expect good runs from all of them ....days of heaven is the obvious value bet of the race at 25/1 but hes marginally stronger at 2mile ...stays 2m4f for certain but top 2 rated are pure 20f horses so he's gonna have his work cut out to pin those two back ..,,still a good chance though ..,,,could try and narrow further but 10/1 10/1 25/1 may as well have a platoon and go to war on the bookies 

Days of heaven is now 32/1 with bet365.:eek

On 16/11/2017 at 9:15 AM, richard-westwood said:

Starchitect    99,20

Romain de senam  99.18

Days of heaven  99.15

Enjoy your posts Rich and hope you're feeling better. What rating do you get for Theinval? as I was going to put that up for my nap of the day pick,also what is it's rating vs Foxtail hill?

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

My ratings

Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 22.48.32.png

Theinval EW 20/1 Betfair
Kylemore Lough EW 13/2 Bet365

:ok

That's the way I see it Billy although I've put an e/w bet on Richards outsider, he gets it right too many times. Foxtail hill is 15/2 on bet365 with Theinval 16/1 on better terms than their last run against each other, that's what I saw as the value. I'd take 16/1 all day long each way with 365 paying first five. We take our chances:ok

7 hours ago, Saint R said:

Enjoy your posts Rich and hope you're feeling better. What rating do you get for Theinval? as I was going to put that up for my nap of the day pick,also what is it's rating vs Foxtail hill?

Theinval  is approx 6th on my list ......my main negative for him is he lacks speed in such a competitive race so risks being left behind but has the scope to improve and this race always throws up shocks so it's anyone's game .......foxtail hill is 4th just behind top 3 so has to definately have chances if he improves from recent win and has been well backed too

On 16 November 2017 at 9:15 AM, richard-westwood said:

Starchitect    99,20

Romain de senam  99.18

Days of heaven  99.15

Gutted lol ...:$

15 hours ago, corky said:

was there a mix up in the entries??? was watchin tv today, sound down, was it cloudy something

Cloudy Dream it was Corky. Think they entered him in the BetVictor Chase rather than the BetVictor Gold Cup Chase by mistake!! One is 3m 3f and the other is 2m 4f. Ended up running him on Sunday in the Shloer which is 2m!!