** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Racing Chat - Wednesday Nov 8th

1.15 Musselburgh:

Mullaghmurphy Blue 11/8 Bet365

Irish raider travelling to Musselburgh is an interesting angle and with little else to tickle my fancy he will do for me. Ran well back after a break last time out at Downpatrick when finishing 3rd, he looked a tad unlucky as he stumbled just when getting into position that day and some improvement is expected now. Andrew Lynch comes over to ride and really ought to be winning in this company.

Quiet day today so just one race caught my eye

Black looks   98.88

Kirbec   98.87

Dance emperor   98.82

Too two are a bit clear here ....none of these are any certainty but top two have at least shown they are close to winning a race soon so got to worth a punt at 5 and 6 today 

Black looks 10pts win 6/1 corals

Kirbec  10pts win 5/1 bet365

1 hour ago, richard-westwood said:

Quiet day today so just one race caught my eye

Black looks   98.88

Kirbec   98.87

Dance emperor   98.82

Too two are a bit clear here ....none of these are any certainty but top two have at least shown they are close to winning a race soon so got to worth a punt at 5 and 6 today 

Black looks 10pts win 6/1 corals

Kirbec  10pts win 5/1 bet365

Black look was away and unseated rider near finish .....gutted !! ... was in the bag 

320 nott 

Ebitda    99.01

Ayrsome Angel    98.84

coistd bodhar   98.83 

Unusual for me to even look at an odds on but ebitda is so far in front here its unreal ......prob the equivalent to 20lbs or more so the 8/11 doesnt look that bad based on that so ill play as a one off 

Ebitda 20pts win 8/11 bet365

250 nott 

Quick look  98.88

Memories galore 98,88 

Tricky race ...both are in form but quick look probably has more scope for improvement if the drop in dist isn't inconvenient ....let's go hunting for another double up so may as well start here

Quick look 5pts ew 9/2 bet365  

Quick look wins nicely ....makes up for earlier roll over to tomorrow 

Edited by richard-westwood

320 nott 

Ebitda    99.01

Ayrsome Angel    98.84

coistd bodhar   98.83 

Unusual for me to even look at an odds on but ebitda is so far in front here its unreal ......prob the equivalent to 20lbs or more so the 8/11 doesnt look that bad based on that so ill play as a one off 

Ebitda 20pts win 8/11 bet365

Wins nicely 6/5 .....44pts returned nice ....would have been a fabulous day had that first not fell off lol

Edited by richard-westwood

23 hours ago, BillyHills said:

1.15 Musselburgh:

Mullaghmurphy Blue 11/8 Bet365

Irish raider travelling to Musselburgh is an interesting angle and with little else to tickle my fancy he will do for me. Ran well back after a break last time out at Downpatrick when finishing 3rd, he looked a tad unlucky as he stumbled just when getting into position that day and some improvement is expected now. Andrew Lynch comes over to ride and really ought to be winning in this company.

Top write up as Per :ok