** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

MLS > May 11th - 15th

mlsratings1.jpg

mlsratings2.jpg

The MLS section is proving more popular this season and we are looking to only increase that interest. So tell all your friends about this thread with the latest odds and ELO ratings available. Interested to hear what everyone's bets are shaping up this weekend.

Toronto and Orlando City lead the way in the Eastern Conference with New York City, Columbus Crew, and New York Red Bulls all impressing at this early stage. In the Western Conference, it is FC Dallas and Sporting Kansas that lead the way but they are quickly being chased down by Portland Timbers, Houston Dynamo, and San Jose Earthquake.

@Setup, @vasilli07, @Icongene, @Tiffy, @Sir Puntalot, and @jamiedavies02?

Toronto +0.5 @ 1.75(pinnacle)

These 2 teams met about 3 weeks ago where Crew came out on top with a 2-1 win. Toronto was all over them and deservingly scored 1st. After that, they switched off and allow Crew to get a comeback win. Since that defeat, Toronto form has been irresistible as they won 4 straight games. They even managed to get a 1-0 win over Sounders in Seattle with a weakened squad last weekend. 4 starters(Giovinco, Vazquez, Beitashour, Zavaleta)  who are rested for the game against Sounders should all be back. It's likely Altidore who could be rested(maybe on the bench) for this game. I think Toronto will not be so complacent this time round. The return of Giovinco and Vazquez(lead the league with 6 assists) should also give them a stronger lineup than the 1 that played against the Sounders. I think they should be able to at least get a draw this time round.

Houston Dynamo -0.5 @ 1.93(pinnacle)

Whitecaps may have 2 straight home wins in a row but Houston Dynamo is a very different side to average Montreal or poor Rapids. They have beaten quality teams like Sounders and Red Bulls at home so far. Only complacency against Minnesota prevented them from a 6 home wins out of 6 record. They should prove too strong for Whitecaps especially when the league leading scorer Cubo Torres is back too. Considering Houston poor road record, this is a pivotal game for them too as they will embark on a 3 games road trip next week.

Montreal Impact -0.25 @ 1.94(pinnacle)

Crew wrapped up their 3 games home stand with another loss. It was really disappointing considering they didn't really rotate(a 3 games in 8 days week) and Toronto was without Giovinco. As a result of that loss, they only managed to get 3 points out the 9 available. This season, Impact has been disappointing so far. Platti has been rather poor for this standards but I believe it's just a matter of time we see the real him again. A weary Crew coming to Montreal could be the perfect stage for him. I'm going for the safer option here, I believe Impact won't lose(could draw) but still not totally convinced about them yet.

DC United -0.5 @ 1.96(pinnacle)

Has Philly really turned the corner? I doubt so. Afterall, their win last week was their 1st in almost nine months, that's how bad they have been. DC United will be disappointed that they didn't get a win to start their 3 games homestand. While it's still early in the season, their home record is less than satisfactory, only 7 points out of the possible 15. They know that they have to start getting the home wins if they want to make the playoffs. After Ben Olsen outburst(told him guys that they were full of shit) last week, I think DC United will put in a better performance to get a win and bring Philly back to earth.

Edited by vasilli07

This is a bad day. :@

Portland Timbers -0.75 @ 1.99(pinnacle)

Atlanta has hit a bump in recent weeks. 2 losses in a row and conceding 3 goals each in both losses. Timbers haven't fared too well either. 1 may excuse them as they are without 2 of their best players in Valeri and Nagbe(only against Earthquakes) for the past 2 games. Valeri has trained this week and should be back. This should take some responsibility off Blanco. Atlanta hasn't been too impressive against the stronger sides although they did get a credible draw against Toronto. I believe the strong home advantage for the Timbers will see Atlanta suffer another defeat.