** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

MLS > Apr 1st - 3rd

StevieDay1983

mlsratings.jpg.8c11e744f859a882c8b341b42

We are back for another dose of MLS action this weekend. A full schedule across three days coming up! What are we all thinking about betting this weekend?

@vasilli07 and @Setup, you both got on the New England Revolution band wagon last weekend. They did not disappoint with a cruising 5-2 win. What are you both liking the look of this round?

Also keen to gauge the thoughts of recent contributors to this section including @gogetta, @Icongene, @Xcout, @jamiedavies02, and @clubgowi.

What about some of the old school posters from this section such as @crispyzebra, @Jase82, @Alovenac, @Bagzi, @FCP, @Headpunk, and @Soria?

2 hours ago, Icongene said:

I think I'll just keep backing whoever Minnesota play. They are so far off the pace it's unreal.

Yeah, I find it astonishing that they actually drew with Colorado Rapids. I've managed to catch them a couple of times this season and it's been embarrassing. Are you going to back outright wins against Minnesota or are you tempted by handicap betting?

NYC -0.5 @ 1.85(pinnacle)

Following a season of fine tuning by Patrick Viera, NYC(also owned by City Football Club) has finally begin to play like how Man City plays. They are 2nd in the league in terms of possession, 3rd in passes completed and 1st in shots in the pk box. Their players(Costa Ricans Matarrita and Wallace) were not really affected by the international break as they didn't play despite being called up.

After starting the season with a bang with 2 wins(both at home), things finally came back to earth for Earthquakes when they lost to 2-1 to Sporting KC. It was a deserved loss for them as they were totally dominated.

While Earthquakes seems like an improved team but I do still have my reservations about them. NYC failed to convert the chances they had against Impact in the last game. If they can create the same number of good chances, I believe they should be able to put them away this time. No team can keep David Villa quiet too long.

Grabbed Salt Lake DnB at 1.73. Decent price once again v Minnesota. I expect a tight one here though.

Also took Orlando double chance at 2.05. They've had a good start and I see an bit if value here.

Edited by Icongene