** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Cheltenham Tipsters Competition - Final Leaderboard

Final Table

Jimmy leads from pillar to post to win the competition:clap

Very well done also to the runners up Bymatrix and Thebestthere.

*Thanks for all of the support and don't forget to come back next month for Aintree when we will do it all again.

Prizes

£65 : Jimmy2shoes
£25 : Bymatrix
£10: Thebestthere

Can all winners send their Skrill details, PL name and Prize being claimed to;

[email protected]

58cc20cb046f8_ScreenShot2017-03-17at17.458cc20cd9b9f2_ScreenShot2017-03-17at17.458cc20d075010_ScreenShot2017-03-17at17.4

:ok

Another great ultra competitive Comp and a few days that will always remain a great racing memory.

Was at Cheltenham today for the Gold Cup ''a Christmas gift from my daughter'' we got some bad travel instructions from a few locals ''Possible communication problems'' and ended up standing in a bus stop in Gloucester Hospital cause someone told us the No-99 bus from there would be best, met two painters at the hospital and they put us back on the right track so a big cheers to them, both were a great Help and racing fans lol.

I was flapping a wee bit because i started thinking we would miss the first race ''The Cheltenham ROAR''

We then walked to train station from Hospital and got the train to Cheltenham, spoke with a few boys on the train who also gave us some good info and hitched along with them until we got to the Course.

It was a cracking day and my daughter picked out Artic Fire and we got on at 25/1 - sadly that was our only winner but that didn't matter, it stayed dry and was truly a fantastic day with some atmosphere,  i would HIGHLY recommend to any racing fan who's never been it really was ELECTRIC.

Well done the other winners and it was a bit of a surprise i wasn't mugged on the last day what with some big priced winners and PL talented other members etc.

Another big THANKS to our resident admin Guy BH for all his time & dedication.

Thanks again :ok 

4 minutes ago, BillyHills said:

Thanks Jimmy, glad you had a great day at the races.

:ok

Was awesome G' 

Long drive back home tomorrow but will take a wee break this time, some fish and chips in Blackpool and wee rest before setting sail for base camp.

Came down on Thursday morning in one go, never stopped once, left at 05:30 and got here at 12:30

They wouldn't let us in Hotel room till 2pm, but that changed to 3pm, i was shattered lol, we then just dropped off bags and went for a meal in Cheltenham.

But yeh the place was very overwhelming, atmosphere was off the scale, my daughter gets credit for the only winner as it was her choice, Some place.

9 hours ago, bluemal said:

Good write up Jimmy glad you and Daughter had a great day nearly forgot well done winning comp and the other winners

Thank BH for running comp

Thanks Mal :ok

Just checking out Hotel the now and heading back to sunny Scotland lol, long drive ahead :eyes