Sporting Life - new look

Snoopdog

All comments noted guys. :ok 

Don't be fooled that we can't be as good as them, we can be and much better in fact, that's our aim.

What will happen soon is that the right side menu of every part of PL, will relate to the section you're in. So for example, if you're in Horse Racing, ie https://www.punterslounge.com/horse-racing/racecards there will be shortcuts on the right to everything you've asked for above. Cheltenham is here and it's a bit busy, but we'll get it all done asap. ;) 

Please let us know here of any feature we don't have, another site has or of a totally new feature you'd like to see and we'll do our best to get it implemented. :ok 

6 hours ago, Snoopdog said:

Sir Puntalot,

<<<

Thanks for the feedback.

Can you provide screenshots/links of exactly what you're talking about there? Then I can be sure 200% sure what it is you're wanting. :ok

>>>

I can't provide screenshots, but this should be very clear:

From OLD Racing Post Homepage:

1. "Tips Section" at lottom left of homepage. Includes Tips, quotes, who's hot, stats.

2." Newspaper Naps Table", linked to (1) - and also apparantly not in the new Sporting Life site either. The SL was better than the RP as it included live prices.

3. The "Race in Focus" section on right had side of homepage. Pull down card for every race - includes prices, probablity of winning and number of tips.

Thanks,

Thanks, I'll take a look at the old site through my time machine site. ;) 

No, you don't need a time machine. Simply go to very bottom of RP NEW home page, then click on "return to racingpost.com".  Voila = old home page. How long will it last, though?

One other thing while we're giving wish lists: the racing calendar that was on the old Sporting Life.

Myabe we wont need RP or SL anymore :-)

Thanks