** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekend > Jan 19th - 22nd

aleagueodds.jpg.10dfae957e07e6bead5c2f5f

Well, blow me down, Adelaide United finally won! @vasilli07, hell of a shout mate!

@lockscombi, I was really urging your results to come in but, unfortunately, they fell just short. You said you're a value bettor. You looking at Wellington and Perth at home as tempting at those odds. Or tempted to back Brisbane and Melbourne Victory?

@jamiedavies02, you been tempted to get back involved yet?

My early thoughts for now. Melbourne City -1.5, Brisbane Roar DNB, Perth Glory DNB and WSW with the bolded being the more confident ones. Will confirm on the plays again.

If that Adelaide defeat doesn't spark City into life again, nothing will.

I'm still not convinced Wellington is a playoffs team despite their 2 wins in a row streak and also don't think Roar suddenly become a bad team. Maybe Roar is not a top 2 team but certainly a playoffs team. I expect the rested Roar to test the suspect Wellington defence more than CCM and Victory did.

I would be all over Perth(3rd game in a week and the long distance to Perth) if Victory didn't get thrashed yesterday. Still leaning to Perth to get something here, may go for Glory +0.5 instead.

With 12 games left, pretty much entering the must win and no more draw time for WSW now. New gk Janjetovic looks good so far and should eliminate those early gk mistakes that cost them a few wins. Santalab is back from suspension as well.

I like

Wel @ 2.6

Vic @ 2.27

New @ 4.4

Not confident this week as these prices are pretty much spot on by the bookies (Assholes)

Before i leave punters lounge does this really really annoying thing whenever i insert this symbol.. @ It wants to input names everytime i do this. It's really fucking annoying, How do I stop this?

On 20/01/2017, 08:28:11, lockscombi said:

I like

Wel @ 2.6

Vic @ 2.27

New @ 4.4

Not confident this week as these prices are pretty much spot on by the bookies (Assholes)

Before i leave punters lounge does this really really annoying thing whenever i insert this symbol.. @ It wants to input names everytime i do this. It's really fucking annoying, How do I stop this?

It's a standard tag system that is widely used across all forums now, just like facebook. Time to get into the future @lockscombi;) 

Just don't use it for the odds, but ideally bookmaker you're quoting would be nice. ;) 

Example: Wel 2.6 Bet365 - Jobsagoodun. ;)