** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Weekend > Nov 25th - 27th

bundesligaratings.jpg.22b60850062327e256

Well, hands up if that Borussia Dortmund win this past weekend screwed up your accumulator! Typical! That is two games without a win for Bayern Munich now and RB Leipzig have stretched their lead at the top of the Bundesliga. Shocking!

That has put me in a bit of a tail spin this week. Hoffenheim struggling to overcome Hamburg also doesn't help proceedings!

RB Leipzig actually seem decent money at 1.83 after six wins on the bounce. Schalke also unbeaten in six matches. Low value but could be worth it against a poor Darmstadt side that have lost their last three games.

@Neubs, @mrclubbie, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, and @1907zico, what do you guys think of these fixtures.

RB Leipzig visit Freiburg for their second successive Friday night game looking to extend not just their 11 match unbeaten run but their lead at the top of the Bundesliga. To do so they will have to beat the team that beat them to the 2.Bundesliga title last season. 

Before Gameweek 10, the Schwarzwald-Stadion was Fortress Freiburg. Wolfsburg ended that run however with a thumping 3-0 victory, snapping a 100% record home record for the season. Christian Streich’s outfit have won just two games in their last six in all competitions and have kept two clean sheets in 11 top flight games. 

RB Leipzig came from behind last Friday to beat Bayer Leverkusen 3-2, which when coupled with Bayern’s 1-0 defeat to Borussia Dortmund left the Red Bull-backed outfit three points clear at the top. They know another victory will sound a warning to the chasing pack that they won’t concede their lofty position any time soon. 

Leipzig come into the game on a six match winning streak in the Bundesliga – the longest winning streak by any team in the Bundesliga this season. Part of this is down to their hard work – stats show that they run further on average than any other team in the division. Their frontman Timo Werner loves playing against Freiburg, having scored three against them already in his career when with VfB Stuttgart.  

The fairytale has to come to an end soon but I can’t see it happening in this game. Leipzig are 1.83 favourites to extend their winning streak to seven – which I think are decent odds for the way they are playing right now. Leipzig also have not failed to score in any game so far this season and over 3.5 goals at 2.93 looks like it could offer value.

You can see my record here: https://www.protipster.com/tipster/scorerthief
Edited by scorerthief

Today´s Game for me is a No Bet Game.
It´s for me simple. Leipzig playing with good and organized type of football, like Coach Hassenhuettel has do this in Ingolstadt, even now in Leipzig the quality of the Players are much better. But Freiburg is a team who are strong in this type of football, because under Coach Streich - Freiburg player´s allways runing and fighting. For me they are physical very strong. Look last Game against Mainz, for sure they made actually many mistakes in Defensive, but the way Freiburg have played the whole 90 Minutes, this game has most be ending in 5:5 or something. Creating a lot of chances and not going down in Morale after they conceded the goals. Today without Phillip on Freiburg Side - it will be harder. He was in good Form and now he is injured. But for me this can be a surprise today, because a X would surprise me too. But it´s something in the air for me today, that actually the Freiburg Side is a good Side to beat Leipzig, BUT only on a good Day.
So No Bet for me here.

Eintracht Frankfurt v Borussia Dortmund

Eintracht Frankfurt: Mascarell (11/0 m, suspended), Anderson (0/0 d), Regäsel (0/0 d), Russ (0/0 d), Tawatha (3/0 d), Varela (2/0 d), Blum (4/0 f), Flum (0/0 m), Gerezgiher (0/0 d), Medojević (0/0 m), Stendera (0/0 m), Tarashaj (4/1 f)

Borussia Dortmund: Guerreiro (8/2 d, doubtful), Bürki (10/0 first goalkeeper), Bender (0/0 m), Subotic (0/0 d)

Hamburger SV v Werder Bremen

Hamburger SV: Adler (10/0 first goalkeeper), Hirzel (0/0 g), Cleber (5/0 d), Spahic (8/0 d), Ekdal (7/0 m), Wood (9/2 f, 2nd top scorer, suspended)

Werder Bremen: U. Garcia (3/0 d, doubtful), Caldirola (2/0 d), Eilers (0/0 m)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Ingolstadt-Wolfsburg

I will go for Wolfsburg today. Ingolstadt last week with the first win in League and that with new coach. But i didn´t think that this will made Ingolstadt now to a other team, who will playing with more self confidence or better morale. The Game against Darmstadt was very poor Performance from both Sides. Darmstadt becoming not a penalty and also hitting the post after a free kick, it can be easy going in the other direction this game last week. But now first Home Game under New Coach, against Wolfsburg Side who are last games with little trend up. Last Week against Schalke not a good Game but Schalke are in superb Form and the Schalke Squad for me is acutally much better then the Wolfsburg Side. But today they have welcome back Draxler and Didavi (maybe only the bench, because he is doubt) so, offensive quality are going up. Ingolstadt again will build up a new defensive Line, because Suttner are major doubt and Levels are suspended. Ingolstadt also welcome back both strikers Hinterseer and Lezcano. But i write it in some other preview. Ingolstadt´s Striker are the weakest part in this squad. They have no main Striker and there also all of the strikers are not the type who can change the whole game with 2 or 3 contacts and scoring a goal. Last Away Game Wolfsburg win 3-0 against Freiburg, where they have looking better then last home game. Feeling me acutally that Wolfsburg are playing much better away games, then home games. For me little Draw Risk, so i will play:

Wolfsburg AHC0 @ 1.85 4/10 Pinn

10 hours ago, Neubs said:

Ingolstadt-Wolfsburg

I will go for Wolfsburg today. Ingolstadt last week with the first win in League and that with new coach. But i didn´t think that this will made Ingolstadt now to a other team, who will playing with more self confidence or better morale. The Game against Darmstadt was very poor Performance from both Sides. Darmstadt becoming not a penalty and also hitting the post after a free kick, it can be easy going in the other direction this game last week. But now first Home Game under New Coach, against Wolfsburg Side who are last games with little trend up. Last Week against Schalke not a good Game but Schalke are in superb Form and the Schalke Squad for me is acutally much better then the Wolfsburg Side. But today they have welcome back Draxler and Didavi (maybe only the bench, because he is doubt) so, offensive quality are going up. Ingolstadt again will build up a new defensive Line, because Suttner are major doubt and Levels are suspended. Ingolstadt also welcome back both strikers Hinterseer and Lezcano. But i write it in some other preview. Ingolstadt´s Striker are the weakest part in this squad. They have no main Striker and there also all of the strikers are not the type who can change the whole game with 2 or 3 contacts and scoring a goal. Last Away Game Wolfsburg win 3-0 against Freiburg, where they have looking better then last home game. Feeling me acutally that Wolfsburg are playing much better away games, then home games. For me little Draw Risk, so i will play:

Wolfsburg AHC0 @ 1.85 4/10 Pinn

FT 1:1 CB