** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Comp - Sat 12th Nov

chris34

1.25 Lingfield

Another each way selection who I backed a couple weeks ago when he followed home Lord Of The Land who is currently favourite for the Listed event previous to this one the Golden Rose. That was him step back up on recent efforts on turf and I did feel he would he has a much better profile on the AW and he looks sure to go well again today and E/W price. Up 2lb for that effort and steps upto a mile today however has form at this trip and has won off a lb higher mark than todays. Stable continue in great form and he just cant be ignored against a favourite that looks far too skinny having several questions to answer after his run at Doncaster and on AW debut.

1pt win Alfred Hutchinson 7/1 Coral

CHELTENHAM 2.25 As De Mee @ 8/1 bet365 e/w thanks

As De Mee.......from Paul Nicholls yard who saddle four horses in this race I 've went for this one as Sean Bowen has taken over main rides for yard with Sam Twiston-Davies out the game at the moment , Sean Bowen has been on the last twice a race at end of last season when finishing 9th at Sandown >bet365 Josh Gifford Novices' Handicap Chase 2m 4f good ,

This season he's had the one run 24 days ago in Beginners' Chase at Fontwell 2m 3f good to soft when he won by 8 lengths and won easily and commanded most of the running as well with Sean in saddle , hopefully that a good start to his chasing career like he had over hurdles

2.25 Chelt - Bouvreuil - ew at 14/1 bog wm hill

Big race of the day

My selection goes well here and has finished 2nd in two successive Cheltenham Festival handicaps

Over-tried in grade one company last time out

The Nicholls yard is in fine form and this is a young chaser (still 5 years old) and lightly raced........just the type you want for a race like this

Any overnight rain will have been in his favour and he's already proved himself in big fields