Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday 19 June 2016

4.40 Ponty - Esteemable - win at 4/1 bog wm hill

Mile fillies handicap

My selection won a similar quality race to this last time out at Bath with a degree of ease and the well beaten 2nd won next time out. Track should be OK as Bath is an uphill finish and she looks as though she'll stay further than a mile.

She's in foal which often sparks some improvement and she's sill lightly raced with just the 7 career starts,

I like Lincoln Rocks, a last time out maiden winner at Beverley, as the main danger

Pontefract 4:10 Hallstatt @ 10/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Hallstatt.......from John Mackie yard the 10yo has won eight races from 1m 2f to 2m on good to firm and good ground and on the all-weather, He's on a run of three frame finishes a win and two 2nd place finishes with his last run coming at Ripon 2m good only 18 days ago,

He's up a 1lb for those last 3 runs and Joe Doyle in saddle and still getting a 3lb allowance after winning and 2nd place in those last 3 runs with Tom Marquand in the other race in saddle

Hexham 3.30 Chicago Outfit e/w (9/1 betvictor)

Chicago Outfit is an interesting runner here, he won this race last year and is now an 11 year old, but his last win was as recent as April this year. He has run here 9 times and won 5 of them, with 4 of those wins being over today's distance of 3m. And here's the interesting fact those 4 wins were the only times he has tackled 3m at this track, so is unbeaten here at the distance and going for 5/5 today. There's only 7 runners today so onjly 2 places, but I'm doing him e/w due to his age