** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Monthly Nap Competition - Tuesday May 31st

Redcar 3.20 Broctune Papa Gio @ 22/1 betway e/w thanks

Broctune Papa Gio.....from Keith Reveley yard the 9yo is a regular visitor to this Redcar track and is a C&D winner and various place finishes here, His last race was 347 days ago here on Good to Firm ground where he didn't show up well which maybe the cause he's not ran since as he finished 11th of 12 runners beaten 15 lengths , His last winning mark was 67 here and goes off 64 today with David Nolan in saddle who's been in saddle and won off the 64 mark at Newcastle with him so he could be ahead of the handicapper in his return after long layoff"

Leic 2.00 - Drochaid - win  at 66/1 bog bet365

2yo mdn

some horses in here from big yards and some with decent form already in the book

I'm going for a Balding newcomer who looks certain to stay well........and he does get the odd first time out winner

Not sure of the weather in Leicester but it's been chucking down all day in London so I'm hoping the ground up there has eased and with a fairly stiff straight 6F this could being stamina into play

I'd normally do one like this as an EW but not much point in terms of the competition so I'll go for the win