Monthly Nap Competition ~ Thursday 21st April

Perth 2.00 - Outlaw Josie Wales - EW at 33/1 bog wm hill

Novice hurdle

A few Irish runners here and two of them are dominating the market

I'm looking at one of the locals who might improve on what they've shown to date. My selection appears to be bred for sprinting or miling at most and has floundered a bit on 2 NH starts on soft ground. I'm hoping the combination of good ground and a tight track will be enough to see him competing. If he's still there with a furlong to go he should have a bit of speed in the locker.

Apart from the top two this doesn't look very deep and they are both penalised for previous wins

Perth 3:30 : Bobble Boru @ 28/1 bet365 e/w thanks

Bobble Boru....from Miss V Williams yard who's horses have not been at there best this season but hopefully they can start getting in the frame , Bobble Boru a 8yo has won two hurdle races, a NH flat race and a chase from 1m 6f to 2m 3f on good to soft and heavy ground, The yard bring young Callum Whillans in and gets a 3lbs allowance of the bottom weight , and with a small field and better running conditions could be a big surprise