** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

April 11 - April 17

1 hour ago, Fader said:

Getting ridiculous now goffin losing to fucking granollers.  Embarrassing.  

Sorry for shit bets people I'm going to have a few weeks off before I combust 

Gl

You should not take so big risks as you do. Not so strange to see your bets going wrong all the time right now and you don't seem to check any info at all before you bet either because as many others seem to have forgotten today Roger was on the court so you could have checked that match out and just followed czechs bets. You maybe should be more passive on the forum and just follow czechpunter and others and not post so many risky bets. There's nothing wrong in being passive and follow other peoples bets for awhile. I can understand when you're going against Granollers since he's been crap for a while but he seems to have turned the tides currently since winning that challenger title in the US and being a lucky loser is often something that brings out the best in a player. When going against Wawrinka today you did clearly wrong but when you have posted your bet and written about it like you did it's kind of hard to talk against it when you say that "Wawrinka is prone to being broke" since I have'nt seen him playing but you should have seen the signs instead that you wrote about like Wawrinkas excellent stats on clay against Simon instead of just saying that Wawrinka is very prone to being broke. Wawrinka beat Simon in Roland Garros last year and won first set 6-1 then and the same happened today and that is not a coincidence. And in last bet you take another big risk going against Tsonga.

2 hours ago, four-leaf said:

Andy Murray to beat Milos Raonic

On clay this is going to be Murrays match to win. Can't see Raonic having mutch chance in the rallies. Clay is certainly not Murrays best surface but he's really improved on it which we saw last year.

Stanislas Wawrinka to beat Rafael Nadal 

My first thought is that Wawrinka will clearly outplay Nadal.  There wont be any title in Monaco this year for Nadal because either Wawrinka stops him or Murray will in the semis.

Andy Murray (-2.5) to beat Milos Raonic for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 and Wawrinka to beat Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Paddypower

Back Stanislas Wawrinka to beat Rafael Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 2.25 with Paddy Power

Pretty simple here - I can't see how Nadal is the favourite here given how passive he was today. He should've lost against Thiem and this is a coin-flip at least imo, so I'll be siding with Wawrinka at odds against.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/a4vsP0

13 hours ago, Fader said:

I'm not one to blindly follow but I'll maybe go safe more.  Will see.  

I'm not saying you should blindly follow but we should atleast be able to discuss our bets here before we place them or post or final thoughts. It's what this forum is made for.

I decided to stay away from WAW/Nadal match.

My initial thought was the same. I was going to support WAW , but i changed mind. In my opinion Nadal looks better physically, and that fact drives me away from placing bet against the clay king. 

Ciao! good luck to WAW backers. 

Edited by delfino

Federer/Tsonga over 2.5 sets for a 6/10 stake at 2.62 with Paddypower

Good chances for a 3 set match here. Tsonga may just have what it takes today to make this a good match. Both players are yet to drop a set and both are playing well enough for this to go the distance. In 5 of the last 7 matches in best of 3 against eachother there have been at least 3 sets. Tsonga won last time they met in Canada in straight sets. Federer should run into some problems today. They have met once in Monte Carlo and that match went into a decider. Considering everything I think I'll take my chance with over 2.5 sets.

Back Andy Murray to beat Rafael Nadal for a 7/10 stake at 3.25 with Unibet

Back Jo-Wilfried Tsonga to beat Gael Monfils for a 7/10 stake at 1.98 with Unibet

If what I saw today is anything to go by, there's value in backing Murray and Tsonga tomorrow. Murray certainly didn't play any worse than Nadal and he seems to grow with adversity, while Nadal was just lucky that Wawrinka didn't turn up at all, so he didn't even have to work that hard. Meanwhile, Monfils seems to have declined a bit since his match with Lorenzi and I didn't like his performances against Vesely and Granollers all that much, so I'll go with Tsonga, who was surprisingly calm and composed against Federer.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/0BAykM

Back Rafael Nadal (-4) to beat Gael Monfils for a 7/10 stake at 1.80 with Betway

Monfils has had the finals handed to him on a silver platter, just nobody has turned up against him yet, Tsonga being a nice point in case there unfortunately, making tens of unforced errors. Nadal has had to work hard, he's played himself into the rhythm that he wanted and the comeback against Murray was good stuff, so I fancy him to take this without many issues.

Full preview here: http://punts.pl/ingF77