** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Monday 28th March 2016

5.00 Fairyhouse - Wrath Of Times @ 25/1 William Hill

Lets go for a big winner and see if we can get Blazing Bailey worried! I have been following Wrath Of Titans since the start of the season. Sandra Hughes has said he is just like his brother (Thunder and Roses) who won the race last year both of which had no interest in jumping hurdles and need staying trips. I'm sure he has been saved for this race as he's been running over the wrong trips and I'm sure he's better than a 127 rated chaser which is just 3lbs above his hurdles mark.

535 Fairyhouse: Emily Gray 5/6 bet365/Skybet

Weather causing chaos with NR's in England so going to Ireland for a nap today!

Nice opportunity for Emily Gray to add to her three victories already this year. Beat the Mullins horse Gitane De Berlais last time out and her main danger today is another Mullins runner in Uranna who is rated a lot lower than her stable mate. Looks straight forward but we know it aint that easy. Emily Gray is very consistent and cant think of a reason why she wouldn't run up to her mark.

2.05 Redc - Spring Bird - win at 9/2 bog bet365

Can't resist a crack at the first flat race of the turf season even though it's an abomination that it's taking place at Redcar not Doncaster

This is a 5F fillies handicap on soft ground

There is a doubt about the ground for all these but my horse has won on g/s and won at Southwell on fibresand so hopefully she'll cope with soft ground, She's also run well on undulating tacks (Muss and Catt) so again hope she'll be OK on this one

She ran well at the start of her last campaign with 2 close 2nds in her first two outings so goes well fresh and the yard have had a couple of recent winners