** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Competition, Sunday 27th March 2016

2.00 Fairyhouse - Volvalien @ 7/1 Paddy Power

Tayto Park was beaten when well odds on last time and has become disappointing, Beau Mome doesn't stay 2m and Crown of Gold is getting quite exposed and is still a maiden. This makes an upset on the cards and perhaps Volvalien can make up for a slightly disappointing debut effort over hurdles at Christmas. He folded quite tamely that day but the ground was really testing which probably was far from ideal and he set a fair pace. He has the best bumper form in the race and on better ground if he can build on his debut effort over hurdles he can surely make his presence felt.

335 Seggy: Houndscourt 4/1 PP

The fav My Friend Goerge looks a bit short at around 2/1 for my liking, he is one-paced and not especially well handicapped. Houndscourt is interesting now he has dropped down the weights. He is a C/D winner like the fav and looked to be coming back to form last time out behind Auldthunder. He's won off this mark and represents a bit of value at 4/1.

Wolv 2.40 - Dutch Archer - EW at 10/1 bog wm hill

Maiden race

My selection has only run the once, finishing 6th here a months ago. That didn't look to be a strong race but he showed distinct promise being slowly away, held up, running on at the finish.......a typical non trying educational run you might say.......:D

Today's race doesn't appear to have any stand out runners as the odds suggests, you can 9/2 any of three at the top of the market

Hopefully my horse will come a bundle and the yard has hit form in the last week or so with four runners, all won or placed