** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

Current list of entrants in order of when they emailed jjbear mrmuzeman Jeffers stereoman johnben33 speedclear the tufty fan club Zebedee1 Doddsy cjb Dave Mardell bluekinkladze Big Andy Beanie BillyHills Dub Cee Winsome Losesome GazBlades Jezza thegolster Oskar bobsyerunkle Laidbackbloke cains Norfolk Enchance grazza questor pete2304 Markpl1 waynemcke green00 Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin fgee Paul Ross Workingfortheenemy 2damnhype equinoxx rainman herp scorpion Jamiebhoy davidmphill slapdash DeepBlueDevilFish russwheeler manckevin topnotchbloke noerager JewishPunter ROLLWITHIT Boof Bonk Boosh Marek76 knyd Highlander61 The Carpenter GreenPlasticWateringCan Queenkat ruskeren plow-king Darlo Fan 1 heniek31 brookes andyirwin superfly69 Mark H JJ2001 Rumlesen NorthernRed2 sheedy_freekick NIGWAFC Dr klemenski dave kiko1983 Ksportz legendkiller Total - 75
This is going to be much easier than i thought :lol Plow - im in Portlethen mate.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! :rollin Welcome to the forum plow king..which one of my mates do you work with? I reckon the back end of torry is the ghetto of aberdeen, amazingly smart and clean ladbrokes shops there tho, a huge contrast..... As for the match betting...What price on we get asked the password 30 seconds after the start? Jez

I've seen you play Paul laugh4.gif How many re-buys was it in the $100k tourny?
Daniel Negranue had 31 in the 1k + rebuys at last years world series...this year in the same event by his own admission he didnt do himself proud and only had 12 :lol

:rollin Welcome to the forum plow king..which one of my mates do you work with? I reckon the back end of torry is the ghetto of aberdeen, amazingly smart and clean ladbrokes shops there tho, a huge contrast..... As for the match betting...What price on we get asked the password 30 seconds after the start? Jez
The mate of yours is DJ Nelly. I got into poker just over a year ago and I remember him telling me one of his mates had qualified for the poker cruise and he showed me the email you sent telling everyone to lump on you to win it.:lol I think the odds were 125-1 at Lads. Dont get to play much poker as other gambling interests usually get in the way, but have played alot recently and managed to bag a few MTT wins :dude Came to this forum to see if I could try and find some help to improve my play, and everyone here seems to know their stuff. I Have also been trying to get in the poker cruise. Tried the $5 sats but no joy yet. After last year have you been trying hard to get back on the boat this year, Jez? Anyways, Im looking forward to playing against all of yous in the freeroll. I just hope I dont embarrass myself :tongue2

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Hey plow, lol @ you knowing nelly, you are not my namesake mr snape are you perchance? Good stuff with the poker and congrats on the MTT wins, always a good feeling that :clap. As I am sure you know from nelly I have been a gambler up here for many years and nowadays it is just poker, what else do you punt on? The cruise last year was fantastic, there are other older threads in the forum going into far more detail if you have a look around...this year so far I have played 5 or 6 daily finals, I made the first weekly 1200 sunday final but unfortunately didn't qualify.....I will definately be going for it tho.... GL in the freeroll, you are far more likely to see me embarrass myself there mate as its now my mission to get to the final and bust someone with 72o for a 50/1 payday :rollin Jez

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Im not mr snape. I actually did a search on here to try and find out stuff about the cruise, to see how much success people had had and the best way to go about qualifying. Thats when I stumbled across your thread about it and obviously realised you were Nellys mate bowdown.gif I have tried betting on most things. But I try to avoid footy as I fcuking hate betting on it. At the moment im doing not too bad just betting on Golf. You can see my write up on last weeks tourney here http://sportspunters.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1508 dude.gif My username there is beatme. I also enjoy some decent success on F1 betting. All this ofcourse inbetween work and improving my poker game. Im happy to take my chances if you try and knock me out with 72ocrossfingers.gif especially if I make at as far the final table

So thats where i have seen you before.. Just couldnt figuere it out, except i think i have been at the same table as you on ladbrokes... :tongue2 / cains
I do recognise you from there Cains. :ok Think we may also have played in the same freeroll they had. Think it was at pacific. Its pretty quiet there now and its mainly horse racing stuff which I dont have a clue about :unsure

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! yup it was.. i dropped pacific after they refused to answer my emails.. so withdrew all my money.And have no intention in going back.. Exellent hit with your golf there.. Think i have to check that out in the future. :tongue2 If donald stay above furyk, and scott above garcia after today, i hit a @77 in h2h.. :hope / cains

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! I dont play at pacific now either. The golf has been good to me lately. I would say Donald and Scott are looking good for you. Although Im on Furyk outright, he hasnt played well the last 2 days.