** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Cheers for all the praise guys bigokay.gif although once again I have to say I was pretty damn lucky (except against Jez early on when his A6s beat my ATs by catching a runner-runner flush roll.gif - luckily Jez was pretty short stacked so that didn't harm me too much!). I think it's safe to say the poker gods were smiling down on me overall today though happy.gif. I'm completely and utterly pokered-out for the day I have to say :tongue2, having played in freerolls at SportingOdds, Bet365 and two at Betfred this afternoon, including 4 at the same time at one point loon.gif (I actually played really well in the SportingOdds $1000 freeroll, maybe even the best i've ever played. Rather than going all in and getting lucky, I was seeing the flop with most hands eg 36, 8T etc and just outplayed people. Eventually though I was knocked out, losing an all-in where I was quite a big favourite, but I think any bad luck I had then i've more than made up for eek2.gif). In response to Jez's comments about transferring money, i'm not a member of PokerStars or Paradise, but if LegendKiller is (or is prepared to join) then i'd be up for joining and arranging some kind of rematch at some point in the future (although not tonight lol as I need a break!). I'm not sure if I agree with the "i made a big comeback so i deserve to win arguement" LegendKiller, as however we both got there I didn't have that many more chips than you, and the game really could have gone either way. So I would still be up for some kind of game in the future if you are bigokay.gif. And who knows, maybe we could make a big event of it, and have the whole of punterslounge cheering us both on, and ask betfair to put up an in-running market on the game as well roll.gifcheers.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Well done GWPC on your victory. May i also thank Paul for the organisation and getting such a great event together. My own complaint is that I don't want to be dealt ace queen again in the next tourney the sodding hand never wins but i can't bring myself to fold it.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! I just wanted to say thanks to Paul for organising the Freeroll. Unfortunately I was a no show, as I for some reason it completely slipped my mind. I want to thank DannyCash for his efforts in trying to contact me, and congratulate those who won a hand or two. I'll be there for the next one......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Thanks Paul for the tourney :ok. Green deserve his win after the greatest come back ever. I felt pretty bad when there was three of us left and I said to LK "have mercy on me", as I was trying to finish and go to work (and no, I didnt get a sack :moon ). When I lost and he was taken to the cleaners in 5 seconds, I though it was my fault :eyes. Standart was high and many good calls with unlucky draws. And I took out the master Jezza himself :tongue2 (sorry Jezza, I would have done the same with your cards and situation). Roll on next one. Oh, thanks Herp for your support :ok.