** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! We will probably start with 1500 chips herp, and blinds 10/20 or 15/30 (I cant remember which it is on crypto)....probably about 80 players and a first prize of around 330 dollars :ok Jez

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Won't be able to make the freeroll tonight due to unforseen circumstances beyond my control:wall Totally gutted as was looking forward to it loads as well, hopefully if it is a success then future freerolls will be held and I might be able to enter them. Hope it all goes well tonight and thanks again to Paul for organising it:clap

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Hey :) Just emailed for password but as I signed up today, and err blatantly for the purpose of getting password, will depend on admin's generousity. That's kinda the purpose of these freerolls anyway isn't it, to get people signed up for the site? I'll definitely be back. Cheers, Alastair (guesswest on BF also)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm!

Hey :) Just emailed for password but as I signed up today, and err blatantly for the purpose of getting password, will depend on admin's generousity. That's kinda the purpose of these freerolls anyway isn't it, to get people signed up for the site? I'll definitely be back. Cheers, Alastair (guesswest on BF also)
Don't leave email addresses on here please. I won't be handing it out to any newbies I'm afraid. This is the biggest betting forum in the UK by miles, so it doesn't rely on getting sign ups. You're welcome to stick around and contribute, it can only help for inclusion in any future freerolls. ;)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Ok fair enough :) I will indeed stick around, and hopefully I'll make the next one. Betfair might give me the pass anyway, they often do if you call 5 mins before starting time. Cheers anyway, and gl to all tonight Alastair

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Ok, not a problem, I wasn't thinking. Normally the privates are random email to member type deals so I was being kinda dumb to this one being a forum competition, for a forum I don't post in! - I'll leave it be, apologies. Gl to all, hopefully I'll make the next one. Alastair btw, giving out the pass with a few mins to go when not full is something BF have always been willing to do when I've called about previous tourneys. They may not with this cos its a different kind of event, but if you want to make sure they don't you should maybe give them a call and let them know you don't want them to, just a suggestion

I just don't want any non pl'ers in it' date=' because it would be fcukin awful if one of them did win it. :\[/quote']:lol your faith in us is overwhelming Paul:lol :welcome to guesswest and Rednutt sorry you're not able to play in this Freerole, but hopefully you will stick around, keep posting and make the next one :ok Our 2nd poker league competition should be starting soon and you are welcome to join in that as well :ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Just wanna say Good luck to all Tonight. No kicking under the table;) Ill be perfecting my poker face va668.jpg and also I have to warn you all Im dyslextic and colour blind in my 1 remaining eye ,after I lost the other one in a bar fight a few years ago. :hope :hope

opps :lol just as well I have no shame :D maybe I should use a spell checker sometime :lol Smartarse :lol
Laidback, surely you mean "smart arse"? I don't think "smartarse" is in the dictionary. ;) Some people just have no shame! lol....let the games begin.......:hope

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sat June 25th 7pm! Paul Ross wrote: Just interested how you found PL? Did you stumble across it or did you find us after seeing the freeroll at Betfair? Actually, though I'm a long time player on BF I found it by total coincidence on your homepage this morning, was trying to get some tips/views on Wimbledon. I'm not big into betting, mainly just into poker, but enjoy sticking a few quid on the tennis every year. Am definitely impressed with the forum tho, and admin's patience with me trying to scrounge into freeroll lol - will certainly be sticking around, if mainly for the poker. laidbackbloke wrote: to guesswest and Rednutt sorry you're not able to play in this Freerole, but hopefully you will stick around, keep posting and make the next one :ok Our 2nd poker league competition should be starting soon and you are welcome to join in that as well :ok Cheers mate, will definitely try and do the league thing! Alastair