** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Naps Comp, ''SUNDAY'' 22nd Nov 2015

Ex 2.30 - Admiral Blake - win at 12/1 bog bet365

Handicap hurdle

Going to take on the short price favourite here, Anda de Grissay. Obviously she'll be popular having won last time out by 9L against rivals today with more questions to answer than Celebrity 15 to 1

However she is a mare, was described by connections after her win as 'not very big but genuine' and is set to carry 12-4 (minus claim) which is a big weight for a small mare on heavy ground on a stiff track. Last time I went down this road was a couple of weeks ago and the damn mare went and won so if this one wins I'll have a rethink......

My selection has everything going for him - CD winner, won on heavy, mark looks ok based on wins

There is one huge doubt.......he hasn't run for over a year and the yard looks well out of form with only 1 winner this season so he'll have to buck the stats

2.00 Exeter: Fletchers Flyer 5/4 bet365/Coral

Making the top 16 has to be the aim and i am going to stick with Fletchers Flyer who is in my list of 'stable stars' to follow this season. Saw him in the flesh at Ascot last season when Ruby rode him and i thought he was an imposing sort of horse who would be a grand chaser. Well here we are making his chase debut on a track that should suit. I hate taking on Hobbs horses at Exeter but thats how its turned out today and would be very concerned about Onenightinvienna.

Miss Joeking in the 3-50 Uttoxeter, 1 pt win 11/4 with most including Bet 365. Lucinda Russell sends her Hexham winner of two weeks ago on the long trip south, her only runner at the meeting is excellent value at 11/4 to follow up that success over two miles, with both the extra three furlongs of todays race and young Ross Chapmans 10 lb allowance both   major plus points.

Navan 3:10 Aengus @ 33/1 betway e/w thanks

Aengus.....from the Noel Meade yard 5yo having his first run of the season and his first at Navan the yard also bring him back to 23 furlongs after two runs before last season ended 3m he ran poorly , He's been successful l in a hurdle race and a NH flat race at 2m 2f and 2m 3f on soft and soft - heavy ground in only six races he's ran , The yard usually have one of the Carberry either Nina or Paul so the change of jockey maybe a fact finding exercise as Jonathan Moore claiming 7lbs