** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Weekly Naps Comp ~ Saturday Selections

345 Newbury: That Is The Spirit 22/1 bet365/PP Goes on the ground and has won over the trip. Yard in form and despite one or two below par runs this horse is very good when at his best and has conditions to suit. Need a 20/1 shot plus to have any chance in the comp and this horse looks very good value and hopefully we won't have too many more NR's. The favourite looks a solid alternative and i wouldn't put anyone off his chances in this lower grade. Good luck all on the last day:ok

Day 7 of backing horses with blue in name yesterday's first pick was non runner, 2nd pick won Bluegrass Princess , so wins 3 lost 3 .Today there 3 running 2 in same race and the other in next race all at Newmarket , I'm going for the one in other race Newmarket 4.35 Exoplanet Blue @ SP win thanks Newmarket 4.35 Exoplanet Blue.....from Henry Candy yard the 3yo had only 6 runs with 4 being on Turf where she found a 2nd and 3rd place the other 2 runs where on AW a 7th place and last race at Lingfield AW 7f Only 21 days ago she gets her first win , The yard will be hoping she can get that win on turf with Adam Kirby taking over in saddle from Dane O'Neill

N1.25 Czabo 33/1 Bet365 Any time Mick Channon books De Souza is worth a second look and this early season foal should be much more at home here on soft ground being by Sixties Icon. The horse dwelt and was weak in the market on its debut and I wouldn't have thought Channon would book someone like De Souza if he was just intending to give it a quiet run on the way to gaining a low handicap mark.

3.10 Newbury: Class 3 Handicap, 7f I don’t understand why Beach Bar is such a big price. This progressive gelding absolutely hammered a decent field on his penultimate start and was utterly unlucky the last time at Newmarket when he got stuck in traffic on the inside rail but stayed on very well late when in the clear. That performance indicates he may can overcome his career highest mark. Today looks a good opportunity for a big run with the trip to suit and the soft ground no inconvinience, which can’t be said for all in this field. Beach Bar @ 12/1 Paddy Power

3.45 Newb - Coulsty - win at 16/1 bog wm hill G2 Hungerford Stks over 7f My selection has won listed and G3 races and his two outings this season suggest he might still be improving Won a Listed race on seasonal debut than after a long break he ran really well in a group one race in France last week, beaten under 3 lengths by Muhaarar, Esoterique and co in the Maurice de Gheest Has won on soft ground and Frankie gets the ride