Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbilisi

i'm lucky

[h=4]Take your seat on Sunday April 26 at 6pm The prizes[/h]

• 1st: €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbilisi
  • 2nd: €200 MPNPT Weekly Final ticket
  • 3rd-5th: €80 MPNPT satellite tickets
  • 6th-9th: €11 MTT tickets
  • 10th-20th: €2.20 MTT tickets

Password in latest mag. http://www.pokerplayer365.com/slider/win-mpn-poker-tour-package-to-tbilisi/

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil

Thats ok. I saw a couple of Punter Lounge already in it when I went to reg so thought it had already been posted. :D
Guilty your honour. I must admit I was reading the new copy the other day, got distracted and forgot to post. :spank That's why this community is awesome, we look after each other, where 1 forgets others are kind enough to pick up. :clap Thanks again lucky, run good karma for you during the game (see earlier thread where andybell posted up details then went and won it all :ok )

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil I would love to win it but playing against Punters Lounge it's hard work.:p This will be my first game in about 5 months I've played. Work and illness put a stop to me playing.Also I find poker quite boring now for some reason. I still log in to see what Punters Lounge Players are up to and to see what they have been winning. :)

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil I'm in. Can't make it to Tblisi, but I could always use the satellite tokens towards trying to qualify for the next stop (already have a €215 ticket sitting in my 32red account waiting patiently for the next leg). Good luck everyone!

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil

6pm :eyes I'll probably be sitting out (for 5 mins til they kick us all out) Those who don't want to be kicked out, remember to log in on time. :ok
I think Stan James is one of those you can play via a browser, not sure if would work on phones or tablets though? and employers tend to block gaming sites but might help someone.

Now that the magazine is free it's probably going to get a lot of runners :( would be good if they charged £1 entry or something to cut the field :rollin
It's actually a freeroll with €5 1 rebuy 1 add-on, so that, coupled with the fact sitouts will likely be booted out after 10 mins (although not sure about this with the 1R1A structure?) should reduce the field. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil It's hanging guys, but stick with it, it does eventually connect. Good luck everyone, would be awesome to get a PL winner and a few in the tokens too. Thinking I'm not in the right zone at the moment as I'm really hoping I bust in the first 5 mins, not good :(

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil Gutted none of us guys won it :-( I do love our PL community :-) I busted 5th, gutted :-( I was CL and lost AA v 77, who flopped a set :-( I had set it all up so all the stacks would of gone in by the River, he checked/3bet shove the Turn and it was very little to call and I was hoping he didn't have a set :-( Got a 75 euro token but annoyed you can only use it for a seat only MTT. Stally was on my table near the end, he was unlucky as I busted him with Q2, seems to my hand to bust out my fellow PLer's!