** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbilisi

i'm lucky

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil

Binked a seat last night! Anyone else going? Wish the sat was for a package..as I could only use the token for a seat only...flights are not cheap...
I've tried twice in the weekly 200 sats to win a package, your right flights aren't cheap or direct (for me). I would've been flying from Prague and the quickest flight is 12 hours! Best of luck, I'm sure you can sell a % to cover flights :)

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil

Binked a seat last night! Anyone else going? Wish the sat was for a package..as I could only use the token for a seat only...flights are not cheap...
Awesome, very well played & good luck. :clap

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Pokerplayer mag/Stan James 26/04 6pm Win a €1,500 MPN Poker Tour package to Tbil Manage to swap the seat for a future tour :-) Flights were not good and my mate told me after I won the seat his stag do is that wkend. I was going to go Dublin in Early Sept but can't risk it as I don't have my own private jet to get back if I need to quickly as Baby due 22nd Sept but it could come early! Can't miss the birth!