** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015 5.45 Kemp - Sammy's choice - ew at 28/1 bog skybet 6f maiden A few of these have had a few goes already but not managed a win and with the market leaders drawn high I've been looking at the once raced horses who might be expected to improve second time out My selection ran over this CD first time and finished 6th. The 2nd and 3rd have won since Needs to improve but having only had the one run he might well do I quite Sinema at 25/1 as an EW shot but that one is drawn out wide in 10 and I'd be worried that the jockey will try to come round and get to the front and have nothing left for the finish At much bigger odds I think

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015 3:10 Chelmsford - Magnus Maximus (14/1 BetVictor) 1pt Win Has run promisingly on two runs for new yard, was never really put into the race on the first occasion and ran very well in the face of a stiff task at the weights lto despite the rider dropping the whip near the end. A bare reading of the form of that race suggests that he should be able to go very close off this mark today especially considering that there could be further improvement in the tank after only two runs for the yard. Should have no problem with conditions and is the only ride on the card for the evergreen John Egan.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015 4.10 chelmsford tight lipped looks worth a pop off an ever diminishing mark, as although out of form, does have the back form and ability to win this and so lets hope today is the day things click. no trip and surface worries and jockey shelley birkitt takes off another 3lb and would be more than capable. recent form cannot win, but back form gives every chance of a win, so lets hope todays the day. price makes the bet, as it always should do. 1pt win 16/1 bet victor bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015 4.45 Kempton - Fire King win @ 11/2 StanJames Russian Ice won last time out and is the in form horse but she needed a mark of 50 to do it after a long losing streak. She has a penalty today and despite having good past form which would see her win this, I feel I'm better off looking elsewhere. Fire King has been doing well here in recent starts. He finished 2nd last time out to next time out winner Boboli Gardens and finished 3rd the time before behind two horses with decent recent form. He is on the same mark as those last two places and should be the one to take on Russian Ice. Those two places and a win over C&D in the past show that conditions will suit and with a jockey that seems to get on with the horse claiming 7 he should have every chance.

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015

4.10 chelmsford tight lipped looks worth a pop off an ever diminishing mark, as although out of form, does have the back form and ability to win this and so lets hope today is the day things click. no trip and surface worries and jockey shelley birkitt takes off another 3lb and would be more than capable. recent form cannot win, but back form gives every chance of a win, so lets hope todays the day. price makes the bet, as it always should do. 1pt win 16/1 bet victor bog
Think you do the same system as Sirspread ;)

Re: Nap of the Day - Wednesday 28th Jan 2015 Winners; DanV 4/1 Geeuppy 7/1 Magister Ludi 7/2 (no price taken) Davey 6/1 R4 15p :clap To run;

Kempton 4.45 Russian Ice (9/4 bet365 bog)
7.15 KEMPTON RED FLUTE 9-1 1pt win(BETFRED)
5.15 Kempton Softly She Treads please. Thanks.
4.45 Kempton RUSSIAN ICE 1pt. sp
4.45 Kempton - Katmai River @12 Bet365
5.15 KEMPTON SAINT HELENA @ 9/1 Betfred Ran well last time out on his first run on the flat for a long time, that run was over an inadequate 10f will me more suited by todays extra 2f. WTD takes the ride after being claimer ridden before. First time blinkers should go close.
5.45 Kemp - Sammy's choice - ew at 28/1 bog skybet 6f maiden A few of these have had a few goes already but not managed a win and with the market leaders drawn high I've been looking at the once raced horses who might be expected to improve second time out My selection ran over this CD first time and finished 6th. The 2nd and 3rd have won since Needs to improve but having only had the one run he might well do I quite Sinema at 25/1 as an EW shot but that one is drawn out wide in 10 and I'd be worried that the jockey will try to come round and get to the front and have nothing left for the finish At much bigger odds I think
4.45 Kempton - Fire King win @ 11/2 StanJames Russian Ice won last time out and is the in form horse but she needed a mark of 50 to do it after a long losing streak. She has a penalty today and despite having good past form which would see her win this, I feel I'm better off looking elsewhere. Fire King has been doing well here in recent starts. He finished 2nd last time out to next time out winner Boboli Gardens and finished 3rd the time before behind two horses with decent recent form. He is on the same mark as those last two places and should be the one to take on Russian Ice. Those two places and a win over C&D in the past show that conditions will suit and with a jockey that seems to get on with the horse claiming 7 he should have every chance.