Bundesliga > December 12th - 14th

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 12 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1899 Hoffenheim v Eintracht Frankfurt (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.81[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.85[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 13 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Augsburg v FC Bayern München (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.33[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Schalke 04 v 1. FC Köln (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Hertha BSC v Borussia Dortmund (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.65[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Freiburg v Hamburger SV (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.48[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.57 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Werder Bremen v Hannover 96 (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.45[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]1. FSV Mainz 05 v VfB Stuttgart (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.45[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.87 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 14 December 2014[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Bayer 04 Leverkusen v Borussia Mönchengladbach (14:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.84[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.95[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.40 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]VfL Wolfsburg v SC Paderborn 07 (16:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.42[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Bundesliga > December 12th - 14th Schalke v Koln Roberto Di Matteo has Schalke firing. They have a great stadium (retractable roof), so the weather never really has a major effect on games there. (ie. blowing a Gale, pissing with rain etc etc which evens things up). A new system/formation is producing goals. They have a really excellent blend of youth and experience. Their wing-backs (Fuchs and Uchida) are playing great, and their front-men are banging in goals (Huntelaar and Moting scoring recent hat-tricks). They have also won 5 in a row at home, and have scored 8 goals in their last 2 outings. They have scored in every home game this season. I ran this through my over 2.5 goal software and it likes the over 2.5 bet but.... the Home Win (covers the 1-0 and 2-0) is a better bet. I would also be interested in the Home win and both to score bet which is priced at 3.6 ! I have been going through every league fixture (for the major leagues) , finding what I think are the 4 best bets for the week. The Schalke home win is one of those 4 bets. I am going max here of 8 units at odds of 1.9 happy taking a single bet here

Re: Bundesliga > December 12th - 14th Freiburg-Hamburg Freiburg at home with some good Results or good Form in last Games. Please not take that 1:4 defeat against Stuttgart serious. I saw the game, and Freiburg at least must shoot 2 or 3 goals in first Half, where they are the better team and in 2nd Half Freiburg´s Mitrovic made two big mistakes for 2 goals and become the red Card. And also Freiburg at Home with some good and fast Football and that´s not that what Hamburg can handle. Hamburg are better since Zinnbauer is the new coach, but if a team plays with fast guys and fast fooball Hamburg are becoming big trouble. Away Hamburg also not so good with 1-1-5 and 2:11 goals. Now they have 2 wins in last 3 games but i saw every from this 3 games and only against Mainz they deserved that 3 points. Freiburg with no big missings tomorow and on Hamburg side Behrami are doubt. May not so good if he can´t play. I think for me the odds on Freiburg are little to big. Freiburg @ 2.50 3/10 WillHill

Re: Bundesliga > December 12th - 14th

What about Stuttgart away win? They won 1st match with new coach also against poor Freiburg' date=' than lost 0-4 at home against Schalke. Now Mainz - they are now without form so maybe good chance to VFB ?[/quote'] Mainz and Stuttgart produce goals when they play. Last 6 meetings... [TABLE] [TR] [TD]Date[/TD] [TD]Home[/TD] [TD]Away[/TD] [TD]HT[/TD] [TD]FT[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2014-01-25[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]1-1[/TD] [TD]1-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013-08-11[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]1-1[/TD] [TD]3-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2013-05-18[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]2-2[/TD] [TD]2-2[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012-12-15[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]0-0[/TD] [TD]3-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2012-04-07[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]1-1[/TD] [TD]4-1[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]2011-11-04[/TD] [TD]Mainz[/TD] [TD]Stuttgart[/TD] [TD]0-0[/TD] [TD]3-1[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Goal numbers are very high. Add to this Stuttgart finding some goal scoring for with 13 goals scored in 5 away games, and the over 2.5 goals at odds of 1.73 looks more than decent for 2 units.

What about Stuttgart away win? They won 1st match with new coach also against poor Freiburg' date=' than lost 0-4 at home against Schalke. Now Mainz - they are now without form so maybe good chance to VFB ?[/quote'] Hard to Predict. Mainz are out of form BUT have loosing only once this season at Home. Also Stuttgart was terrible last week and the win in Freiburg was also a little bit lucky. (Freiburg 1st Half many Chances+2 big blows from Freiburg defenders for 2 Stuttgart Goals)

Schalke v Koln Roberto Di Matteo has Schalke firing. They have a great stadium (retractable roof), so the weather never really has a major effect on games there. (ie. blowing a Gale, pissing with rain etc etc which evens things up). A new system/formation is producing goals. They have a really excellent blend of youth and experience. Their wing-backs (Fuchs and Uchida) are playing great, and their front-men are banging in goals (Huntelaar and Moting scoring recent hat-tricks). They have also won 5 in a row at home, and have scored 8 goals in their last 2 outings. They have scored in every home game this season. I ran this through my over 2.5 goal software and it likes the over 2.5 bet but.... the Home Win (covers the 1-0 and 2-0) is a better bet. I would also be interested in the Home win and both to score bet which is priced at 3.6 ! I have been going through every league fixture (for the major leagues) , finding what I think are the 4 best bets for the week. The Schalke home win is one of those 4 bets. I am going max here of 8 units at odds of 1.9 happy taking a single bet here
A stinker from schalke from out of left field. Crazy result

Freiburg-Hamburg Freiburg at home with some good Results or good Form in last Games. Please not take that 1:4 defeat against Stuttgart serious. I saw the game, and Freiburg at least must shoot 2 or 3 goals in first Half, where they are the better team and in 2nd Half Freiburg´s Mitrovic made two big mistakes for 2 goals and become the red Card. And also Freiburg at Home with some good and fast Football and that´s not that what Hamburg can handle. Hamburg are better since Zinnbauer is the new coach, but if a team plays with fast guys and fast fooball Hamburg are becoming big trouble. Away Hamburg also not so good with 1-1-5 and 2:11 goals. Now they have 2 wins in last 3 games but i saw every from this 3 games and only against Mainz they deserved that 3 points. Freiburg with no big missings tomorow and on Hamburg side Behrami are doubt. May not so good if he can´t play. I think for me the odds on Freiburg are little to big. Freiburg @ 2.50 3/10 WillHill
FT 0:0 :wall

Re: Bundesliga > December 12th - 14th Why Schalke lost today ?! I mean yesterday. Please if someone knows to prove some logic... when before the game they where clear favorites. Against all odds (this is not a metaphor :ha: ) their odds had risen today from 1.80 (local bookie) to 1.90. I consider that this kind of actions, post games, are more relevant than pre games ones ;) ... And should be taken more often !

Why Schalke lost today ?! I mean yesterday. Please if someone knows to prove some logic... when before the game they where clear favorites. Against all odds (this is not a metaphor :ha: ) their odds had risen today from 1.80 (local bookie) to 1.90. I consider that this kind of actions, post games, are more relevant than pre games ones ;) ... And should be taken more often !
Hmm...Interesting...Will take note of this

Why Schalke lost today ?! I mean yesterday. Please if someone knows to prove some logic... when before the game they where clear favorites
Favourites sometimes lose. The match had two teams, and three possible outcomes. According to the Bundesliga webisite, Koln deserved to win … http://www.bundesliga.com/en/liga/news/2014/0000309069.php