** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Sure, just install the software and send me your user code using the form on my CONTACT web page. You will receive your license within 8 hours.

Please be aware that first update will be without registration. Just after the first update you will see your user code and will be prompted for your license code.

One more VIP license left for June.

• 2 weeks later...

First of all I would like to give all credit for this new feature to my friend Conor.
It is his idea and also sponsored this new very powerful feature.

As you know there is a feature “Alerts”. You are allowed to set up to 10 alerts in order to be aware if some games appear on UPCOMING screen.  For example games where home team won last 3 games at home and away team not scored 3 games in a row. There are many possibilities – for example to alert you just if the odds are over 2.30 for example….etc

UAiu53p.jpg

Now, thanks to Connor , I created a new feature in order to see how your alerts performed in the past. In order to do that
-    Select a past period  - nr.1 in the picture
-    Select the button “show only my alerts” – nr.2 in the picture

-       REFRESH

At this moment will be activated a new tab – ALERTS – nr. 3 in the picture. Here will be presented your possible profit for all leagues, a specific league, for all alerts, for a specific alert. More than that you can select to see only alerts where the calculated values are highlighted – see nr.4 in the picture.
I am very positive this new feature will be very useful and will be a nice new toy for statistic freaks.

mOuhacT.jpg

Edited by giraldi

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks, giraldi, now i am extremly sorry - strange thing, but when i opened and upgraded my software, i noticed, that i have different User code. 

So, now i have uninstalled soft, installed it again. And now my User code is different. 

my correct  User code is 32963-2758-54582-3821-11049. Send i new license code to me please,  and, of course, you can delete that license, that you have just sent today to my email 16mins ago.

Thanks in advance!

The licenses are released in the first 3 days of the month. If there will be more than 2 requests, then will give the licenses to the older users on forum (date of registration on forum)

Probably you will take one license. Just install the software, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions.

I'm using your application for over one month now.

The product is very useful even if there is no much matches to play during this period (most leagues are at off-season period) Beside that - CGMBET is very nice soft to use in all aspects in football statistics and match analysis.
You can set your own filters, probably you can find any detail you want.

It's not a prediction tool, you will not get any future results, but ... it will help you a lot to predict a correct score or match winner ;)

I think that it will be even more useful when all big European leagues will start so I can get a 100% from this app.

Giraldi, many thanks again for giving me free VIP licence!

• 3 weeks later...

Really useful app. I am excited to use it when the big European competitions start. The statistics are very extensive, so I am really looking forward to combine it with my own subjective view and what I read in the newspapers, on the internet,... Updates are working quite well (except yesterday for a couple of hours). 

The possibilities are so extensive I can't say a lot about it, because I am still exploring.

Big thanks Giraldi!

Edited by ElPrincipito007

• 3 weeks later...

In order to offer anyone the basic stats tools, absolutely free, I release today CGMBet System Light version.

In the TOOLS section you may find now, besides the classic CGMBet Poisson, the new  light version of the CGMBet System.

It offers the basic stats for the current season: TABLES, UPCOMING, HEAD TO HEAD and of course daily free update. 

Again, this version is free and will remain free.

v7Gx09W.jpg

rLnnb2c.png

Edited by giraldi

• 2 weeks later...

As you maybe remember, there is a Rating Maker based on goals scored in similar games.   It is possible to fine tune the probability based on the latest information we are (attack or defence strength..players missing...etc) for each number of goals in order to obtain the probabilities for major markets.

ewxzDuU.jpg

One of the friend of this project had the idea and also sponsored almost a week of work in order to create a new tool based on the same rating system. The big idea was to calculate the probabilities for all games togeter not only for one game like in the Rating Maker.
It is possible now to set set all common parameters then select a game (double click or use the bottom button) to switch to the Rating Maker for selected game. There we can make further settings in order to obtain the probabilities closer to reality.
Please take care to "validated games". The bigger the better. Please note that for big numbers for "validated games" the system shows probabilities and calculated odds very close to the offered odds.   
It is very possible to take some advantages and find values if we manage to "fine tune" probabilities in Rating Maker

Please feel free to write here any question you may have regarding this new feature. For a while will not be possible to make any changes (unless there are errors) without my friend approval.

p0DId9Z.jpg

Any analyze is not complete without players information.

Finally I managed to add to database players  following leagues:  England 1,2,3,4  /  Italy 1,2  / Spain 1.2 France 1,2 Germany 1,2
What you may find now:

1.    Lineups: here you will not see just an image with players positions before kick-off. It is possible to make your own team, to add players on the field, to remove ..etc in order to see how will look the teams face to face.  Every player is marked with a line green – red that will show how many minutes played for his team. If the player is red colored he is probably unavailable.  Of course I recommend to check the latest information on the club site.

5HplfAG.jpg

2.     Players: here you will find some data about team’s players . How many minutes played on each game. This way will see at a glance, if the player is missing, how important he was for the team. How he performed on home or away  games and if  the team will really miss him.

JfCH95V.jpg

3.    Players database: A list with all players in the database. May be sorted on various columns…etc. With click on player you may see almost all the events the player was involved: If he played on lineups, as substitute,  the in/out minutes, goals minutes (and very important – at what score he scored)      

AZsKIPV.jpg

Of course any comment is welcoming

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Minor change:

With the help of project's friend Konstantin, I created a new button for Rating Maker.
The new button has been placed on the menu bar next to the other two rating sections.

Rating Maker is a very useful set of tools where you may create your own rating based on goals scored in similar games or based on your own criterias with Advanced Rating Maker
You can test your rating against past results also .

Major update:

Unlocked yesterday the "Suggestions" feature. Here you may find some matches selected by an automated procedure. Of course I recommend to look deeper and take all the info into consideration. It is just a robot :)

HbPodvF.png