** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Did not have the time to present a few new features created based on users requests.

I created a few new buttons that will allow you much more advanced filters. For example in the picture below I want to see what happened in Premier League after the underdog, playing away, scored first before 20 minutes, then still lead in  the 70th minute.

We can see on the bottom table that the system found 91 games since 2005.
The underdog managed to won just around 62% games.  It seems a low value to me for just 20 minutes remained.

As a bouns, I added a button to see the odds instead of percents. Need to click CALCULATE button if you want to change that

vWp5N3X.png

You will think I went too far, unless you are a statistic freak, like me. 1f642.png:)

Added up to 5 goals + minutes intervals
Top 5 leagues.
Underdog, away, scored in 1-15 then scored again until 55 (for 0-2)
The favourite scored fast until 65 and had 25 minutes to win

63 games found. Underdog not lost in 74.6%

gRcxOFO.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Giraldi, I recently came across your system while researching for historical data for an analysis project I am working on here in Kenya. But soon as I stumbled on your system, I need no more develop a different one since cgmbet captures all the relevant data that I needed. Thank you so much for such an awesome tool. (I actually think this is the best system in the world that I have personally come across.)

Now I have been reading this forum (this particular thread) from the start...I haven't read through every post and reply but you can be sure that I intend to do exactly that. My question (more of a request actually) is whether or not you still have any VIP Licenses to offer. I realized that I have no access to first leagues in my currently installed version (18.12.1605)....though interestingly, I did have those same access when I first did the installation and received my temporary license code.

Thank you in advance.

TH3PATAM.

On 14.12.2018 at 6:26 PM, giraldi said:

You will think I went too far, unless you are a statistic freak, like me. 1f642.png:)

Added up to 5 goals + minutes intervals
Top 5 leagues.
Underdog, away, scored in 1-15 then scored again until 55 (for 0-2)
The favourite scored fast until 65 and had 25 minutes to win

63 games found. Underdog not lost in 74.6%

gRcxOFO.jpg

How great would it be to be able to set up alerts for live games, to define a situation as you described, get an inplay alert and compare offered odds for underdog win versus our probability forecast...

• 3 weeks later...

Big improvements in Advanced Goals Stats.

I added the possibility to check not only the team but "similar teams". That means that will be considered in calculation not the team "Tottenham" but any team that have had similar ELO coefficient.
This is extremely good because maybe is less important what goals scored Man City 15 years ago then what goals scored teams that have had the relative value similar to today's City value.

Also added the possibility to select as opponent "teams like..." then choose a team from current league. The system will consider only the opponents that have had similar ELO (+/- selected value)

For example, in the picture, see how I set the buttons to see details about today-s game Tottenham-Utd.
In the last 15 years, there were 224 games between teams like Tottenham vs teams like Utd (ELO +/- 50 points)
We can see that home scored first in 115 games, and in the first 15 minutes in 38 games - that means around 17% - pretty good.

Then if click on 38 number will see that Tottenham scored the second goal, in 14 Utd scored the second goal (and probably in 4 cases ended 1-0)    Extremely often the second goals arrive in the next minutes after the goal scored in 1-15 minutes!

Rf6ORnG.jpg

17 hours ago, giraldi said:

I added the possibility to check not only the team but "similar teams". That means that will be considered in calculation not the team "Tottenham" but any team that have had similar ELO coefficient.
This is extremely good because maybe is less important what goals scored Man City 15 years ago then what goals scored teams that have had the relative value similar to today's City value.

Also added the possibility to select as opponent "teams like..." then choose a team from current league. The system will consider only the opponents that have had similar ELO (+/- selected value)

For example, in the picture, see how I set the buttons to see details about today-s game Tottenham-Utd.
In the last 15 years, there were 224 games between teams like Tottenham vs teams like Utd (ELO +/- 50 points)
We can see that home scored first in 115 games, and in the first 15 minutes in 38 games - that means around 17% - pretty good.

Then if click on 38 number will see that Tottenham scored the second goal, in 14 Utd scored the second goal (and probably in 4 cases ended 1-0)    Extremely often the second goals arrive in the next minutes after the goal scored in 1-15 minutes!

Rf6ORnG.jpg

Hello Giraldi, do you still offer vip codes? If you indeed you do, I would gladly appreciate if you send one my way. Otherwise, THANKS! again for the great effort you have put into this.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17.11.2014 at 16:39, giraldi said:

Эта нить одобрена Paul Ross Некоторые из вас уже знают меня из-за нескольких тем, что я начал на этом форуме, большинство связанных со статистикой. Будучи большим поклонником статистики и с некоторым опытом в ставках я создал небольшую программу, чтобы помочь мне в поиске хороших матчей. Несколько друзей видели его и хотели его и так далее. Теперь есть сотни пользователей по всему миру, которые находят мое программное обеспечение очень полезным. Небольшая программа превратилась в очень сложную программу, которая все еще развивается. Если бы я написал все варианты, я бы написал несколько дней, поэтому лучше поставить картину одного из разделов. Это раздел" недостатки", где будущие матчи могут быть изучены статистически. То, что вы видите, составляет около 5% функций, предлагаемых моим программным обеспечением. Также найдете бесплатно более 115 000 рекордов с результатами, с минутами, из более чем 30 лиг на протяжении более 5-10 лет (зависит от Лиги) Как я уже сказал, 90% программы бесплатно, включая Обновление базы данных. Остальные 10% зарезервированы для так называемых VIP-пользователей, тех, кто внес свой вклад на протяжении многих лет советами, предложениями, тестами и, конечно, пожертвованиями. Пол Росс предложил предложить 10 VIP-лицензий для участников PL. Я предлагаю 20 лицензий VIP для первых 20 пользователей, которые просят лицензию, но с просьбой, если это возможно, написать здесь краткий обзор программы. Просто скачайте программное обеспечение (подпись ссылка), установите его, нажмите кнопку обновить и отправить мне код пользователя. На поле для комментариев просто напишите - - - - - - - - - - - Я объявлю здесь, когда список будет заполнен В любом случае, обратите внимание, что пользователи, не являющиеся VIP, также имеют доступ к множеству мощных функций. Теперь, чтобы быть очень ясным-у меня достаточно опыта, чтобы знать, что любого вида программного обеспечения недостаточно, чтобы иметь успех, но наверняка это помогает много. Моя программа не является системой прогнозирования. Не буду ставить вместо тебя. Окончательное решение остается за вами после анализа всей информации. Я не буду писать здесь больше о программе, я уверен, что она будет говорить сама за себя. Я просто отвечу на Ваши вопросы. r3yxwA5.JPG

Hello How can I get a free vip for cgmbet. Thank.

17.11.2014 в 16: 39, гиралди сказал:

Эта нить одобрена Paul Ross Некоторые из вас уже знают меня из-за нескольких тем, что я начал на этом форуме, большинство связанных со статистикой. Будучи большим поклонником статистики и с некоторым опытом в ставках я создал небольшую программу, чтобы помочь мне в поиске хороших матчей. Несколько друзей видели его и хотели его и так далее. Теперь есть сотни пользователей по всему миру, которые находят мое программное обеспечение очень полезным. Небольшая программа превратилась в очень сложную программу, которая все еще развивается. Если бы я написал все варианты, я бы написал несколько дней, поэтому лучше поставить картину одного из разделов. Это раздел" недостатки", где будущие матчи могут быть изучены статистически. То, что вы видите, составляет около 5% функций, предлагаемых моим программным обеспечением. Также найдете бесплатно более 115 000 рекордов с результатами, с минутами, из более чем 30 лиг на протяжении более 5-10 лет (зависит от Лиги) Как я уже сказал, 90% программы бесплатно, включая Обновление базы данных. Остальные 10% зарезервированы для так называемых VIP-пользователей, тех, кто внес свой вклад на протяжении многих лет советами, предложениями, тестами и, конечно, пожертвованиями. Пол Росс предложил предложить 10 VIP-лицензий для участников PL. Я предлагаю 20 лицензий VIP для первых 20 пользователей, которые просят лицензию, но с просьбой, если это возможно, написать здесь краткий обзор программы. Просто скачайте программное обеспечение (подпись ссылка), установите его, нажмите кнопку обновить и отправить мне код пользователя. На поле для комментариев просто напишите - - - - - - - - - - - Я объявлю здесь, когда список будет заполнен В любом случае, обратите внимание, что пользователи, не являющиеся VIP, также имеют доступ к множеству мощных функций. Теперь, чтобы быть очень ясным-у меня достаточно опыта, чтобы знать, что любого вида программного обеспечения недостаточно, чтобы иметь успех, но наверняка это помогает много. Моя программа не является системой прогнозирования. Не буду ставить вместо тебя. Окончательное решение остается за вами после анализа всей информации. Я не буду писать здесь больше о программе, я уверен, что она будет говорить сама за себя. Я просто отвечу на Ваши вопросы. r3yxwA5.JPG

Здравствуйте, как я могу получить бесплатный vip для cgmbet. Благодарить.

On 13.01.2019 at 1:42 PM, giraldi said:

Rf6ORnG.jpg

Edited by slavich84

On 12/3/2018 at 10:29 AM, giraldi said:

johnnybravvo,Josy, DKY

install the software, click UPDATE then follow the instructions provided there.

This reply brought forward for the benefit of those asking for a free licence. I believe that 2 a month (at least) are released to forum members. Or, as @liero1 has commented, you could actually purchase one! :)

Sorry for the late answer...

The free VIP licensed are suspended for a while. Anyway, I do not think there are more then 1-2 members that asked for a VIP license and did not receive one so far. And do not want to say that the majority of them did not keep their word to give a feed-back, not necessary good but a minimum feed-back. :)

JBird -there is not the possibility to save the strategies' name...because nobody asked for that :)  and I really did not notice the problem. Now, I put in on my TO DO list and will see .... the space is a big problem there..

@giraldi i have being working on your system and i found it to be highly invaluable, we the stats freak can't thank you enough for this great software its a must have for anyone that is looking for basically any stats in major and minor leagues :notworthy

I have being looking at working with Asian handicap, but i don't seem to find it in the software, can you please in-cooperate it in your new update if possible. If its there can you kindly point out how to go about it?

You have many options to use AH stats already but will improve this kind of features.

For example see the picture below:

I set home/away values

1. for home teams the percent of games won with the handicap -1.5

2. for away games te percent of games lost with the handicap +1.5

then I set to be highlighted values over 30% . Where you will see "yellow" on both value (or very high values on home or away value) probably deserve to take a look to see if indeed home teams can win with at least 2 goals difference... 

As I said every time, the stats are very good to check and I can not imagine betting or trading without prepare a game checking all the possible stats

BUT

never bet only based on stats - check the last info as deep as possible

THEN

make your decision based on your strategy and always bet  what you can afford to loose. (That means to close your eyes then think you lost the bet - if you still are OK place the bet )

Just wanted to stress that because there are still guys that think that a machine (or software) can bet by itself and win money  without human intervention. 

EPdQkEb.jpg

Hi @giraldi i have come to the conclusion that your software have virtually "everything" one needs for stats, the only problem is going about finding it.

I would like to know how can i set alarm for selecting team with like say home team have ELO difference of +300 or away team have - 300

home and away teams that have goal difference +12 last 6 games

home and away teams that have average 2.5 - 3 goals or less in the last 6 games

home or away teams that have won 4 or lost 3 games in a row

i have other thought that i would like to try out with this GREAT software.

Regards 

I have done some reading from previous post by @giraldi where he explained how to set filter home and away won or lost last 4 or 3 straight games, but other ones i haven't found anything related to it, hoping to hear from the "master" himself.

All this idea is from "betdevil(dot)com" want to know if this great software can do all that and more.

Hi @giraldi I had a great read from the start to see if you made explanation on the suggestions I made and I found that you talk about them, 

Home and away team won or lost I found how to filter from upcoming match.

home and away average team goals can be found in upcoming (selecting goal scored) but by clicking on each team manually and not by HIGHLIGHT except if there is alert for it kindly point it out, can also be found from league table

Other questions kindly help, if possible with pictures

Regards

The new video tutorial present the Rating V & M sections of the software.

Rating (V)alue allows to find value bets based on number of goals scored in previous games. It also allows you to adjust predicted percents based on last info like attack or defence strength, weather condition..etc

Rating (M)aker allows to create your own rating system based on up to 5 criteria like number of games lost, number of under 2.5 games, goals scored etc

Sorry for the late responses. All my focus went last week to my new software :)

So, CGMBet Live Statistics will track the live games (for now, the same leagues as Advanced Goals) minute by minute and calculates different markets based on current score & minute.

Of course you can track only a selected league, MyLeagues, MyGames...

It is not about Nostradamus here. All calculations are made based on past games

- Home, Draw, Away, Over, Under,  with or without handicap

- The percent of games where home/away score in the next xx minutes.

- The most 3 most probable FT scores considering current score & minute

All are  calculated for FT,  for a given minute, if the home/away will score in the next xx minutes.

As I said all are calculated based on ELO (adjustable) but if you are not an ELO fan you can use all games in the same leagues. More than that exists the option to set so if the sample number is too low to trust in it, the software will switch to all games. Cool.

More features will be added soon:  Export, more markets after you select a game to focus on, ...a replay system to play again a past day in order to see bad decisions...(I have no idea how will do that but I like how it sounds.)

eNkcCBl.jpg

• Sir Puntalot changed the title to CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive Punters Lounge Code: CGMPL1901 50% Discount)
  • Sir Puntalot changed the title to CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

Hi @giraldi

looking on the tool today, I can't see the new league of Ireland fixtures?

I use the Upsets tab, and it's still only showing last seasons matches. Will this be updated, as the league starts today and will be part of my system going forward.

Thanks

Edited by only1woz