** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Yes, you will receive the second license for this month. Just install then click UPDATE to see your user code. Send it to me using the form on my CONTACT web page.

eckersley, please send me your user code. If I will not receive the code within next 48 hours, the license will be taken by another one.

I remember that I expect feed-back from the other who received free VIP license. Especially bad feed-back because would help me more.

I want to say few words about CGMBet software developer - giraldi. He is true professional!

I have several problems during past days and he helped me with ALL of them. I dont remember, when last time i had such qualified and professional support. 

Software looking very good and intuitive. It is pleasure to work with. I want to warn future and present users of software:

When you finish to  work with CGMBet - the best way is to close the program by clicking EXIT button on the top right. If your program crashes (for example my Windows just strated doing updates and rebooted by itself, so program crashed and corrupted the database) - then your license can be canceled. So do not repeat my mistake - always use EXIT button after you finish your work. 

Anyway, I HIGHLY recommend to work with giraldi. 

Thank you Boristheblade, I have just wanted to make it to work.... I know there may be problems on some configurations and every new issue I will use to improve my experience.

So, I thank you for having problems with my software. :)

On the other hand, I have just made a new video-tutorial that presents TABLES module of my software. Will see many features that I am sure you did not know actually exist.  

CGMBet Tables - video tutorial

Finally, following few users requests,  I added few more values to compare in the Advanced Rating Maker.

Shots,
Shots on target
Ball possesion

All the values will be calculated as an average value  ( per match played)

Few more interesting ratings may be created now :)

The calcualtion is limited to current season because I am not sure if there are all values for past seasons. I will check anyway.

As a bonus is possible now to leave Advanced Rating Maker and go to other section then return without lost the values. You have to minimize or maximize the form but do not forget to close it when finish the work with it

yg9NcLF.png

• 2 weeks later...

Just made a new video-tutorial for the UPSETS section.

This tool allows you to find past upsets considering league and the odds. Working for this new tutorial I found some interesting stats. For example, backing underdog with odds over 5.00 would have been profitable in Premier League this season.  Also laying where the favourite was under 1.50. But laying under 1.20 was bad - would have lost everything :)

Here is the tutorial.

By the way, for November -  3 VIP licenses 

• 3 weeks later...

Today I present you few more steps I made on Bets Tracking add-on:

Possible now to add bets (only from this form, upcoming and rating will follow) and delete bets from database.
I added few random games to play with them.

The color code I think is obvious: green for full won, light green for half won, light red for half lost, red for full lost. Yellow for push.And of course white for pending bets.

I like it very much and especially that is very fast :)) . Just to play with filters on the left side......will like it for sure.
I think will be a great tool and will replace all those XLS sheets finally.....will add everything an XLS sheet can do and will have a lot more

Please work and play with it until you will receive an error. Then send it to me

I am open to any suggestion also.

kOmndMn.jpg

Few important steps forward.

I remember that this new tool will be free for one account and the basic features! Will be enough to track your bets better and faster than an EXCEL file! If you have options on EXCEL file that this tool does not have yet will add it for sure! 

1. Added BACKUP and RESTORE buttons.
Please take care and do not save the backup file on the program folder! At this moment, the system backup all bets and restore by overwriting the bets file! On the next versions will be possible to have more options...

eH6nq9H.png

2. Integrated more with UPCOMING. If you select  My Bets option on the switch under table the column "My Games" will change to "My Bets" and will see all the bets you have already placed, if any.

d26SJVa.png

Of course, the errors are possible on this stage. Please report any problem!

One of my friend asked me to explain with a little bit more details how works the rating based on goals scored.

Let-s try:

Based on the parameters you selected (ELO interval, the seasons back...etc), the system gives you the probabilities for any number of goals. 0,1,2,3,4....
Based on these probabilities the system calculates the probabilities for any market. You have to compare the system probabilities with the odds offered.
Finally the system highlights the odds with value.

Like the following example: Based on the last 5 seasons, the system gives the goals probabilities then consider that Away and over 2.5 have value.
Yes, this is posted after the game (the result was 2-4) but the screen-shot was taken before the game with many days - please note there are no odds yet for many markets :)

Let-s notice also how close are the odds calculated by system to bookie odds.

gh06772.png

Ok, but the probabilities are calculated based on historical results. My intention was to offer a tool to adjust the probabilities based on late events.
For example we just found that the goalkeeper or centre-left defender has an affair with the centre right defender girlfriend :) and all have an affair with the manager girl. This, for sure will make their defence weaker.....
Or we just learned that will be a heavy rain at the time of game. This for sure will affect attacks of the both teams.  And so on.

As I said, I created some tools - take a look to those buttons: "Home team attack", "Home team defence"....
You can increase or decrease attack or defence. For example in the first example (with girlfriend) will decrease the defence with 10% lets say. Will notice that the probabilities will adjust accordingly and probably will
increase the probabilities for 1,2,3, goals but will decrease the probabilities for 0 goals.

I offered also the possibility to save some common situations. See the picture:
Important striker is missing, heavy rain...etc. By selecting this option, automatically all the rules will change based on what you saved - please see the following picture.
For example if you select "Bad weather conditions", the home attack will be decreased by 5%, away team attack with 10% ...This is just an example. You can set what you want here.

dJhXLbO.png

Ok, let-s return to the main screen. I said that you can increase/decrease the attack/defence strength. But if we increase the attack with 10% how will affect this the probabilities to be scored
0,1,2,3,,,goals? Even here I gave the power to final user to decide.

For example, in the following picture I set how will be affected the probabilities to score 0,1,2,3..goals for each (+) or (-) 5% move of the attack strength.
As you can see I set as follows: the probability to be scored 0 goals will be decreased by 3% but will be increased the probabilities for 1 goal (2%) and 2 goals (1%).
Also, if the attack strength will be decreased by 5% the probability to be scored 0 goals will be increased by 3% but will bede creased the probabilities for 1 goal (2%) and 2 goals (1%).
This is just an example. You should try your own strategies here.

It is very important to keep a zero sum (please note the green zone).

Now I hope it is more clear what happens when you select "Heavy rain" for example. The attack/defence are affected with some percent then the probabilities for goals are affected based on the below screen.

0mXtr0b.png

I would like to thank Giraldi for the excellent work has made!!!Really i have been helped a lot because in only one screen can i see the games that are value for me to bet.(save big time ).I also i want to apologize for not do it this earlier.Keep my friend the good work -i really know that this programm will help a lot of players!!!

Thank you Alekos, I am glad you like the software. I would be more than happy to receive any opinion, especially bad one. Will help me a lot to improve.

Speaking about improvements, I managed to finish (let-s say 99%) of the new Bets Tracking tool. I, personally, like it very much. It is very fast and allows you a lot of filters based on accounts, leagues, teams, odds, markets...etc.

I added the second screen (tab) to see all stats for each account/market/league or just for combination of them. It is too much to explain. :)

I created a video tutorial that you may see here:

• 1 month later...

Few, let-s say, minor improvements (but very useful), based on users suggestions:

1. It is possible now to see the league table considering only the games between 2 rounds, let-s say 20-22 like in the picture.

dUSOkz1.jpg

2.  Better visibility and a lot of new filters in the UPSETS section. I remember you this section allows to see, based on the filters you set, when the upsets happened and what are the next games that meet the conditions. For example is possible now to see upsets where home teams not won with odds less than 1.50 and setting extra filters for rounds, over or under 2.5 odds.

Bb1sWl8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

It is not a new feature but it has a completely new look and it is a lot faster.

As you know this section may be use on live betting because allows to see what happens in the past considering goals scored between similar teams . The step is 5 minutes.
Just have to select the teams, the ELO interval to consider, the current minute and score.

The table is now on top and it is much bigger so can be seen almost  entire data on the screen. The old graph may be seen on the page 2 on the bottom.

The other improvement is that is faster now when switch between leagues. It takes now no more than 30-40 seconds (there must be calculated too many games to be faster) - depends on league and PC's performances.
When you are inside league and just change the teams is even faster, just 3-4 seconds.    

Of course I am open to discussion maybe will do that even better.

EF5wszz.png

I worked few nights on this, it seems not a big deal but I think it is one of the bigger improvements in the last years.
It is possible now to cascade filters in the UPCOMING section!

What it is about:

For example I calculate the over 2.5 values for the home/away teams as usual.  I selected on the bottom right to see only the games where both teams have over 55% percent.

We have the result here:
IYxGLQ9.jpg

But let-s say we are interested to see what teams in the resulted table scored at least 1 goal in the last 5 games. Not possible so far, until another REFRESH with the new parameters. To not say that we had to see all today's games again.

Now, by selecting the button just above the REFRESH button the next parameters will consider only the games already selected.
Like in the picture, I selected last 5 season, goals scored.
This way, we can create complex filters based on more than one condition.  

RPHTQfW.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Following the last post, I created a video to show how to cascade filters.

This tutorial shows you how to use more than one filter, for example to see all the games where both teams had this season more than 55% of the games over 2.5 goals and, more than that, in the last five games scored an average 1.25 goals/game. Using this procedure it is possible to create multiple filters, based on your own strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

I hope will like the new changes I made in UPCOMING. It is a huge step forward in my opinion.

1. I added 4 new options on the right side control panel: shots, shots on target, ball possesion and corners.
It is for sure very useful to know those values for the last few games...in order to appreciate their tendency.

2. I addedd the possibility to see very fast the form of the teams selected. Just click "Form" button and will be presented ELO evolution for the current season. It is a very important to know what direction the value of the team is going.     

Of course, as usual, if you have some opinions, suggestions ... please let me know

I must move "Head to head" button from upper right corner to bottom. I do not think  will be a big problem.

HINzo1p.jpg

• 1 month later...

I added more options in TABLES/CHARTS section.

You can now to see charts about ELO coefficient, shots, shots on target, corners and ball possesion
for all games, home games or away games.

For example, see below picture,  I selected shots on target at home for 3 teams.

y12drbg.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, new to using CGMBet and an overwhelmed by its functions. I've been trying to go through it the last few days but there doesn't seem to be a great deal of detailed help on it.

Can anybody explain the difference between the 3 rating systems? Ratings seem to make use of Elo but I can't find much info on that either - how it works, effects on teams expected performances, is a difference of 50pts big or small?

Any advice on using it would be gratefully accepted, especially suggestions on uses / strategies for it?

Thanks.

Hi Matthlock

First of all thank you for using, or trying to use, the software.  You pointed two weak points of the program also.

1. It is too complex at first sight ,but it is stated that is created for experienced users :) 

2. Has not a complete help system. You may find few tutorials and a help file also on my site  though. If you do not have the patience to see all the features presented here over the years, you may find on my forum a little bit better structured all the "new features".

Regarding your question: As you noticed, the software has a lot of features. Maybe too many. What I noticed over the years is that everyone has his own system/ideas and of course it is the best invented ever and will be a gold mine in short time. Of course almost all gold mines are something else but we start again with other system, of course much more "intelligent".

I just wanted to offer the tools to find and build systems for everyone. The systems can be created faster, have some AI behind, can be tested ..etc. That will not guarantee that will be good systems but at least the cycle is much more faster.  Of course with some tools, let say brushes, you may create a masterpiece or few lines just like me. 

a.  RATING  - this system was created with the first version of the software. It is based on ELO points but takes into account the recent form also, calculated based a special formula. As you see on the left part it allows you to set how much is ELO and how much is form in the final result.  The program allows you to see what happened last years with the same settings (odds, probabilities...etc).    The main problem is that if you change the default settings, it will take some minutes to recalculate, but sometimes may worth.

b. RATING M - this is my new favourite.  Has two parts. "Based on goals scored" and "Advanced Rating Maker".

First one is based, of course, on goals scored by similar teams (the same ELO coeff) on the last few seasons.  The program will show you what was the percent of each number of goals 0,1,2,3,4 for each team. Based on that, we can calculate all the odds (on the right side) and compare them with the odds offered.  The idea was to offer the possibility to adjust those percents to be closer to "real life". For example if home team has not 3 offensive players will go to adjust (make it smaller) the percents for 2,3,4,,,goals  and maybe to increase the percents for 0 and 1 goal. The same way if we know that will a rainy day or heavy pitch ....will increase 0, 1 ..etc...Will result other probabilities maybe closer to reality. This will offer us a better chance to predict the result.  

Advanced Rating Maker will create for you a system based on 5 elements, as you wish. For example will give you a score for home team considering "Home win percent","Goals scored at home","Ball possesion home+away"...etc.  The same for away team (other elements or the same). Finally will have two values for home and away teams that you can compare based what happened in the past with the same values and the same elements.

c. RATING -V is the rating system based on goals scored actually  but here you may see the probabilities for all games in a given period (not only one game), filter them ...etc then you can pass the selected game to "rating based on goals scored" for  deeper analise.

Of course it is not possible to explain all here but I will try to give details as much as possible. There are also some vIdeo-tutorials about the rating systems. You may find them on this thread or on my site. 

If you have other problems to clarify, just ask here.

Edited by giraldi

• 1 month later...

Many complained that it takes some time to select their favorite leagues in the left side leagues tree.
With the help of the project's friend Scherzzo now it is possible, if you want, to have a short-cut to your favorite leagues like in the picture.
Will be much easier  to navigate now.

VZS9dzs.jpg

This is not deafult behaviour. If you want to see just your preferred leagues on the menu, go to SETTINGS, select TABLES button then add your favorite leagues there. From now on, if there will be at least one league in TABLES list the short-cut will appear on the left side, like in the picture

3v235sg.jpg

Hi Giraldi, Thanks for the VIP license.

After going through the videos i now appreciate and know the power of the software, pls more videos should be made regarding other aspect of the software.

In the upcoming matches is there a way one can apply filter to show last 5 matches form with position based on last 5 matches including average goals scored and conceded with also point per match (PPM).

Though all in all great app.

Regards Rivilearner

5 hours ago, giraldi said:

I am afraid I did not understand the problem. Please give some details with what you would like to see.

Sorry i later found out that it could be accessed through team H2H:D

What about making more videos? i believe it will be really great (questions about the software will be reduced drastically), i suggest starting with the basics first, UPCOMING games with all the filters functions when applied, meaning of Home average and Away average.

Regards