** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

@cgmbet, i have a suggestion on this great and wonderful tool you have created , i must confess it's a masterpiece.:notworthy

I have being looking at point per game and have being following it including team Elo, it's great for indicating team strength in relation to teams current position, i believe if you include it in the system it will be really great, just a suggestion.

Regards

NB: Though it should be for next season:cigar

I added two very interesting features in H2H section.

It is possible now to see how many times the teams scored first then scored again, received or no other goals were scored.
Also we could see how many time teams won/draw/lost after they scored first or received first.

I added two buttons to allow you to load/save the default values for h2h buttons.

BJyz1ju.png

• 3 weeks later...

I am not very sure it is exactly what are you looking for but I just presented few posts ago

If select a league on the left tree then click H2H button on menu bar will see something like picture below.

You can set now to see the percent of games where home/away teams scored first or scored first then scored again or received goal to be 1-1 ...etc...

It is possible to create more filters, for example for the home team I want to see how many games scored first when they had odds under 2.00

It happened on 50% of the games

If you have more questions please let me know

TvjPHBB.png

One of the best friends of the project asked me if it is possible to create alerts for half time results.
Now it is possible :)

If you do not know what are "alerts", if you go to SETTINGS then ALERTS,  the program allows you to set filters that wil appear in "alerts" column in UPCOMING table.

As an very simple example, please take a look atpictures below: I created an alert to see the games where home team scored before half time on the last game at home and away team not scored before half time on the last game away. See the results on the second picture.
This is very simple and maybe useless but just wanted to give an example. There are many many other possibilities: won, draw, lost, scored, received,over, under... home, away, home+away....

Also, if the alert is for full time results there will be more filters including odds. For example teams that won last 3 games at home but to be alerted only if the next game win odds are over 2.20..and so on

ZZb7vZk.jpg

hqKtTfR.jpg

Hello, i am again very pleased with the HUGE support from giraldi - software creator. I had several issues again and he helped me with super fast support and problem resolve. Thanks man!

Half time alert filter is very useful tool ! I like it

I have question: is there possibility to make some statistics filter like: 

"if first half was 0:0, and then in the 2nd half went score 2 and more goals?
i.e i need to see teams scoring very often in the 2nd half, (when first half score was 0:0)

Thank you Boris.

Your problem can not be solved with my software, at this moment because there is a very particular case and never have been approached. There is a zone called "FILTERS" on menu bar. I tried few years ago to add there as many as possible this kind of interogation but the interest was low at that time. Maybe I will try again or I will create a n advanced tool to create complex interogations like yous.

I hope you imagine that it is not enough to create exactly your interogation. Probably next time, you or other user will need "when in first half was 0-1" ...etc   

Later edit.

I took a look on filters section. Is not the filter 003 what are you looking for? There was defined under 0.5 on the first half then over 1.5 in total. I think it is the same as you ask for.

AV09d1e.png

Edited by giraldi

I received a suggestion and because I think this will help a lot of users I implemented it.

What it is about

As you know there is a free Poisson calculator where just have to set the expected goals for home/away team.
The Poisson calculator is embeded into main program also. If you select in UPCOMING "goals scored" for both teams, see picture no 1, the Poisson button will be activated and allows you to see the Poisson calculator for the selected game, like in the picture no.2

I  just added the possibility to export into EXCEL file the Poisson probabilities for all games in the UPCOMING table. For example, in the picture 2, after you select "goals scored" for home/away teams, then set whatever you want for season, last 10 games....home, away...etc if you click on "Poisson export" button will be asked to export all the Poisson values to an EXCEL file, where you may play with it.

Will be exported probabilities, for each game, for home and away: home, draw, away, scored 0,1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 goals, over/under 0.5, 1.5, 2.5, 3.5, 4.5  GG, NG, ODD, EVEN and AH 0,1/4,1/2,3/4,1,11/4,11/2,13/4,2 and of course correct score.

I am open to discussions in order to improve this feature.

CwTK6Q8.png

KW0waOP.png

• 1 month later...

I am sorry for the late response. Just went in a short  vacation :)

I do not know if it would help you but my software already can give you a list of games, sorted based on difference between teams places in the table. You can export this list to XLS then you may fit it to your needs. Of course I would help you more if you explain very clear what is your request and if you have patience to wait until next month, after I finish the next season version of the software.

For example, in UPCOMING, I selected next 3 days then if you click on the header pointed on the picture below, the table will be sorted in the following order:

place home team (ascendent then descendent),  place home team at home (ascendent then descendent), difference between home team aand away team, difference between home team at home and away team away.

After that, click EXPORT button to select the columns you want to export. I hope it is useful.

Again, this is already included in software. If you want more we have to talk.

NLhnTPA.jpg

co2VTOg.jpg

Thanks for the late response, based on his strategy this is what he is looking for including the odds for the selected teams that meets his criteria.

Another question is that can the selection be sorted based on difference in team positions? Like say Home team,  4 (or above) positions better than the away team.

Few very useful features in Rating V. And please note that few other new features will be added soon.

There are so many and I hope will not miss something.

1. The most impotant is that will be few new columns - correct score (you can select on the right side to view or not ) and the places for the both teams.
2. The possibility to highlight the odds wth value between two numbers (not only bigger then .... as before)
3. Absolutely all the controls on the screen can be saved (then load) as default on the lower left corner
4. If you want to fine tune the values, the transfer to RATING M will be done with exactly the same values as in RATING V - season, ELO...ETC. No need to adjust in RATING M again. As you already knw, Rating M allows you to adjust the probabilities for goals scored (considering last moment events) in order to find values.

ZXO74dc.jpg

PPE48BD.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

The new season is almost here so I think it is time to bring some good news for those are implied in football statistics.

I have always said that my software is not perfect and there are a lot of things to improve or to correct.

For those that think that would do better using the same database I offer for free almost all my database.  

I attached an txt file with results from 74 leagues (45 countries) starting with 2004-2005 season for big leagues and from 2010-2011 for the lower leagues. There are also some new leagues with only 1-2 seasons back.

later edit : I am not allowed to attached .7z archive.... I will find another way

later edit : This is the link where you can download the database unti 31st of August

CGMBet database  (password: 108488)

The file contains not only results but stats data including goals minutes (only for selected leagues/seasons)

Please be aware:

not all leagues/seasons have full data   

I do not guarantee for any data in the attached file. You take it as it is. Probably more than 95% is correct but I cannot guarantee 100%

The columns are:  

1.       country

2.       season

3.       date

4.       time kick off

5.       round

6.       home team

7.       away team

8.       home team goals Full Time

9.       away team goals Full Time

10.   home team goals Half Time

11.   away team goals Half Time

12.   home team win odds

13.   draw odds

14.   away team odds

15.   over 2.5 goals odds

16.   under 2.5 goals odds

17.   ELO coeff home team

18.   ELO coef away team

19.   form Home team

20.   form Away team

21.   suth = shots Home team

22.   shots Away eam

23.   shots on target Home team

24.   shots on target Awat team

25.   corners home team

26.   corners away team

27.   fouls home team

28.   fouls away team

29.   yellow cards home team

30.   yellow cards away team

31.   ball possesion home team

32.   ball possesion away team

33.   goals scored home team / game

34.   goals conceded home team / game

35.   goals scored away team / game

36.   goals conceded away team / game

37.   minutes of goals home team

38.   minutes of goals away team

39.   state of the game  S= scheduled P=Postponed J= Played

Starting with this month, for the entire season, until May next year, I will release again every month 2 free full-VIP license.  The rules are:

Write here (or send me a private message)  that you  would like to apply for a VIP license.

Every month on 5th day will give 2 VIP license . If there will be more than 2 users will consider  the date of registration on forum

After no more than 1 month I expect some feed-back, especially negative in order to improve the software.

I added 14 new leagues

Finally,   

It is possible now to go to Poisson directly from Rating V , with the values calculated for total goals (H+A) or just goals scored Home vs Away

Of course other adjustments are possible.

qF6UF98.png 

Edited by giraldi

Of course, inspired by my friends that are working hard on a parallel thread I added a new feature in the UPCOMING section.

It is possible now to filter the games based on team positions on their leagues.

You can filter UPCOMING games  considering Total table or Home vs Away tables, teams positions, the difference between teams positions.
Finally, you can set to show only games that are played only on selected rounds.

For example in the picture below I selected Next 7 days, then I wanted to see only games where home teams place is between 1-5 but the difference over away team place is more than 4 places. I set to see only games played on at least round 5 also.

More filters will come :)

The only downside is that the filters will be independent and will overwrite all others (will not be "AND" between them - maybe in the future)

5QX23HT.jpg

Insert other media

18 hours ago, giraldi said:

The only downside is that the filters will be independent and will overwrite all others (will not be "AND" between them - maybe in the future.

This is not true anymore as I managed to link all filters.

You can set for each page a filter then will be considered all togeter on the same time. :)

Now is possible to set a filter to be applied to UPCOMING table like :

"Show me only games where home team is within first 5 places and is more than 10 places over away team, the odds for home win is bigger than 1.60 and the round is at least 7 "

And this is a very simple one. :)

If you want to not be used a filter (for example ELO filter) just click on RESET button or respective page.

There are space for more filters that can be linked. If you have any idea I am open to analise.

I improved ALERTS feature a little bit by adding the possibility to add an interval when set the conditions for the home/away teams.

For those that are not familiar with ALERTS function, here you can set some conditions regarding previous performances and regarding the odds then  the system will alert you in the UPCOMING table if one of the upcoming game meet the conditions you set..

In the example below I would like to be alerted if will appear a game where home team won at home at least 2 games in a row, but no more than 5 and the away team lost away the last game but no more than 3 in a row. Also would like to be alerted only the odds for home win is between 1.70 and 2.00 and odds for over 2.5 is better than 1.70

You can see in the picture no.2 the alerts on the left column. There can be up to 10 alerts.

DKlU9oV.jpg

qv9KRBe.jpg

2 hours ago, SmithLaaa said:

Hello Giraldi, I am very interested in this software, what do I need to do to get VIP please? As a newbie I would be a good one to get feedback for you too, Cheers 

No problem, just install the software, click UPDATE button on menu bar then follow the instructions.