** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day 5th november 2014

corky

Re: Nap of the day 5th november 2014 17:40 Kempton: PRYING @ 4/1 Bet365 Charlie Appleby-trained PRYING (8) is a fascinating newcomer, at least on paper, as she is related to an all-weather scorer as well her dam was a Grade 1 winner in Argentina. I think this filly by Dubawi wouldn't need to be any special to make a winning debut in such company.

Re: Nap of the day 5th november 2014 7.40 kemp santefisio @ 8/1 betfred lost shoe before last run here..... I did my money then so back for more. Ran well in a better class off a llb higher a few rns ago and I think he can do better. Track and trip suit and trainer is in ok form!!! Bit of money for him this morning, let's hope it's not misguided.

Re: Nap of the day 5th november 2014 3.15 chepstow theregoesthetruth is lightly raced, goes on testing ground, gets the trip well and should come on for last times run. a handicap mark of 96 appears fair for first handicap, so with improvement more than likely, i feel he has a great chance today. 1 point win 14/1 totesport bog

Re: Nap of the day 5th november 2014 Winners so far; Johnben 11/4 Wtrylika 8/13 Blumal 15/1 EW BH 11/8 Aidymac 9/2 Smarty 5/2 Sarrow 2nd 13/2 EW :ok to run;

8.10 Kempton - Reimpose win @ 8/1 PaddyPower Reimpose hasn't run a good race since winning her maiden here in December. However after having an initial mark of 66 she is now down to 55 and that seems like a fair mark in what looks to be a very winnable handicap. Reimpose is the only horse to win in the line up and is in turn the horse with the best form on the surface as the rest only share a couple of places on artificial surfaces. The form of her maiden hasn't really worked out but the horse that finished 5th won from a mark of 68, the 9th has been performing well on 70+ and the 10th won off a mark of 57 so if Reimpose can match some of the form of the horses she beat she has to have a chance on this mark. As with the rest of this field she comes with her doubts, the major one being that she has never run over a trip this far before so it may stretch her stamina. However with the return to a track where she has performed well, the 7lb drop in the weights since lto, the weak race and the fact that she is the only horse with a win in the field makes reimpose look like a decent bet at the price.
7.40 kemp santefisio @ 8/1 betfred lost shoe before last run here..... I did my money then so back for more. Ran well in a better class off a llb higher a few rns ago and I think he can do better. Track and trip suit and trainer is in ok form!!! Bit of money for him this morning, let's hope it's not misguided.
1940 Kempton 0.5pt e/w Bluegrass Blues 25/1 William Hill