** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Punters Lounge VIII Tourney

BillyHills

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Stevie, it`s played on the Paradise Poker site. So obviously if you`ve not registered with them, get that done in the meantime. The comp will be put up in the private section of the site and the password will be put up on here in order to register for it. It`s $10 entry by the way.

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Cheers Billy for setting it up..of course we are gonna play (I will be there for sure) Stevie...check the league thread above for everything you need to know about entering, and dont worry about sharks...thats not what the pl game is about. Jez

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Recieved today ___________________________________________ Hello Graham, Thanks for you request. Your private event is now posted on the private board, within tournaments. Note it will appear within 24 hours of the tournament's start time. Enjoy the game! Lara Paradise Tournaments ----- Original Message ----- From: To: Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 5:37 PM Subject: Private Tournament Request > This email was received from www.paradisepoker.com. > > date: > 04/24/05 > > time: > 14.00 (7pm uk time) > > meridian: > PM > > type_of_tournament: > No Limit Hold\'em > > buy_in_level: > $10 > > re-buys_add-ons: > no > > number_of_entrants: > 20 > > tournament_name: > PLounge8 > > tournament_password: > punters8 > > name: > BillyHills _____________________________________ Register from 5pm Sunday

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Hi guys, just to say the tournament has come up as 8pm start. I have emailed them to get it changed as everyone thinks its 7pm, not sure if they can change it in time so just be aware it may start late. Sorry about this to all it may inconvenience but as you can see by my previous email, it does state 7pm as we arranged. Sorry, BH

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Looks like they have just changed it to 19.00 but the 'hours' to start still works out at 8pm. Maybe they are in the process of changing it. Hope so coz if its 8pm i wont be able to make it as i need to go to work at 915 and wont have enough time to see it through.

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney No problem Billy :ok I think everyone knows by now that paradise poker couldn't find their own arse with a map and a compass ......................... hopefully they will sort it out eventually :unsure ................. lets face it, they forgot to list the tournament one week altogether ........ so technically this is progress.