** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge VIII Tourney

BillyHills

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Sorry about that Jezza! Yet another excellent tournament, didn't think the final 6 would ever end. Well played everyone, there's always great play on the PL tourneys, think that was probably the tightest tournament so far.:clap

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Thanks for the great entertainment and apologies to all. That was a complete fluke.The best man most definitely did not win:o but at least i can pay for those poker books from Amazon now. Only just started to learn how to play poker but i learnt a lot tonight...some sharks on the PL that's for sure!:D Thanks to Billy Hills for setting it up and boy will i have my arsed kicked the next time.

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Wp Hagerty...dont let getting good cards disguise the fact you have to play pretty well to win any tournament, congrats and see you next time :clap Doddsy...np mate....I think you are a shoe in for the season champion now :clap See you all for the next one I hope Jez

Re: Punters Lounge VIII Tourney Don't worry about it Tufty. As you know, was going through a bad patch myself, think it was 3-4 weeks without any decent win. Keep on perservering and your fortunes will change. Wait for the run of good luck to start:ok