** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014 Roscommon 7:35 Pat Garrett is an interesting runner in this race for the Noel Meade yard. Davy Condon is 5 wins from 16 here at the track when he rides for the yard which is a good return. From what I have seen of this horse, he is a very dodgy jumper but also has plenty of ability. He bolted up at Downpatrick after a couple of previous bad falls where he was a sure winner only for a final hurdle error. He was a good 2nd at Clonmel two runs back and a reproduction of that would give him a big shout here. Pat Garrett WIN @ 8/1 Bet365

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014 8.15 Ripon - Dr Irv win @ 5/1 PaddyPower I think this race looks really competitive with probably 4-5 with good chances but I like the look of Dr Irv. He was second behind Sir Frank Morgan last time out and is better off at the weights this time so should be able to reverse that result as he is on the same mark as his last 2 second place finishes. The conditions are suitable as he has won on good ground before and has won over this trip and if all goes his way he should have a good chance of winning this.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014 1525 catterick 1pt win incendo 5/6 pp 8 year old gelding doesnt have a great strike rate but he has won 7 races, and with omeara horse a non runner plus a drop in grade he should be able to win a race like this,paul mulrenan on for the dore stable, 1 win from 2 races

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014

Artistic Muse 4.00pm Ffos Las 15-2 BetVictor (BOG) - 1pt WIN This isn't the most convincing nap I've ever put up here but is possibly a few points too big in the betting. Paul Hanagan was on board last time out at Donny but over 10f. He came with a late run from about 2f out and finished like a train despite RP saying the horse hung left. Hanagan had the horse anchored at the back of the field but other horses had first run on him and I felt he gave his mount too much to do that day. It went in the notebook as one to keep an eye on next time out. Negatives are the form of the trainer (2-15) and more so of the jockey (0-20) and the fact Reesha looks a decent opponent but I'll have a small bet on this more in hope than expectation and thinking the step up to 1m4f could bring out more improvement with stamina on the dams side of the pedigree a plus.
Well played , knew I'd read it somewhere , nice drift

Artistic Muse 4.00pm Ffos Las 15-2 BetVictor (BOG) - 1pt WIN This isn't the most convincing nap I've ever put up here but is possibly a few points too big in the betting. Paul Hanagan was on board last time out at Donny but over 10f. He came with a late run from about 2f out and finished like a train despite RP saying the horse hung left. Hanagan had the horse anchored at the back of the field but other horses had first run on him and I felt he gave his mount too much to do that day. It went in the notebook as one to keep an eye on next time out. Negatives are the form of the trainer (2-15) and more so of the jockey (0-20) and the fact Reesha looks a decent opponent but I'll have a small bet on this more in hope than expectation and thinking the step up to 1m4f could bring out more improvement with stamina on the dams side of the pedigree a plus.
Saw the result and couldn't believe the SP. I should be :) but I'm more :$. Backed on Betfair at 7 and a half last night (8.6) and obviously got settled at that price. I've been using the exchanges recently instead of Bet365 and today was one of those days I wished I had the BOG on my side. Huge drift from around 7-1 to 20-1 and Reesha was 2nd.

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 5th Aug 2014 9.00 Kemp - Meritocracy - ew at 22/1 bog PP I'm bit late to the rrcing today and am running out of races With big odds on shot in this handicap there's some fancy prices about the others until nearer race time when the prices all collapse ! My horse has a good record here with 2 wins and a place from 3 runs and is now 3lbs lower than last winning mark, having dropped down the weights following some so-so efforts on turf Come here from a Ascot handicap and previously had run in a few class 2 races so this should be easier and might have a chance back on what appears to be his favoured surface.

Skybet have it still at 8\13 at 11am on there site with the Non Runners listed so 8\13 seems fair to me! Looks to be more competition for the most winners in a month this time round, glad more giving at a go! Would have hated to see this part of the competition get binned through lack of interest. Good luck!
Not really in for that prize Smarty as my 5/1 shot yesterday probably implies, hopefully some others will go for it though:ok

Saw the result and couldn't believe the SP. I should be :) but I'm more :$. Backed on Betfair at 7 and a half last night (8.6) and obviously got settled at that price. I've been using the exchanges recently instead of Bet365 and today was one of those days I wished I had the BOG on my side. Huge drift from around 7-1 to 20-1 and Reesha was 2nd.
Nice one Phil:clap

Not really in for that prize Smarty as my 5/1 shot yesterday probably implies' date=' hopefully some others will go for it though:ok[/quote'] Just was very surprised at you tipping a short priced one! Don't think I have ever seen you put up one that short in price! After a good start with 3 out of 4 thought you were maybe going for a change of direction! Anyway keep up the good work and top tipping! Will you be doing the novice hurdlers again this season or trying something different?

Just was very surprised at you tipping a short priced one! Don't think I have ever seen you put up one that short in price! After a good start with 3 out of 4 thought you were maybe going for a change of direction! Anyway keep up the good work and top tipping! Will you be doing the novice hurdlers again this season or trying something different?
Yes mate, love the novice hurdlers. Didn't have much time today so was lazy and threw what i thought was a good thing up, my own fault, it never pays off when i do that. Very nearly put that one of Johnston's up at Catterick that won as well. Oh well its all good fun.