** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday July 7th

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday July 7th Ayr 3.00 - Gamesters Lad - win at 5/1 bog wm hill My selection has improved steadily in 3 maidens and starts life in nurseries off a low mark as he's never been placed. His last run looked a decent maiden.......he finished 4th at Goodwood with the 1st, 2nd and 7th winning next time out, Steps up another furlong which should help

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday July 7th con forza 2.15 newton abbot. needs to improve, but i feel better is more than possible in a race that lacks strength in depth. needs to improve to beat the top three in the market, but apart from them, then its anybodys race. i feel con forza is capable of better than shown to date and if any of the three principles under achieve then i feel con forza can get into the mix up at big odds. 0.5 pts EW 33/1 betfair bog

Re: Nap Of The Day Competition - Monday July 7th

4.15 Newton Abbot - Lyssio win @ 15/2 BetVictor Lyssio has never really been a horse that has been suited to a break so history suggests that his run last time out (a 5th at Stratford) was needed and that he should go better today. He has gone well here in the past and won from a 1lb lower mark over course and distance in a Novice hurdle. The ground was similar to what is forecast to be today so the conditions are suitable. The form of his C&D win is questionable though as he didn't beat a right lot but he won easily by 21 lengths which suggests that he has ability. This is a much harder race but with his liking for the conditions and the course he should go well, especially if he has come on for his comeback run.
Non Runner unfortunately so I'll go with 7.50 Windsor - Soaring Spirits win @ 8/1 Bet365