** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

BBOTD Sat 28th june

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 1905 doncaster 0.5 ew mon brav 14/1 pp 7 year old gelding has been pretty consistent this year,his figures read 554213,and he should be competitive off this mark,,draw isnt that kind to him,but he is usually held up, so i expect robert winston to have him ready to pounce close home

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 17.15 Newmarket: Urban Dance @ 4/1 PP Classy individual, lightly raced, and caught my eye on couple of occasions. Most notably lto at Newmarket over 12f when he travelled extremely strongly until the 2f marker, but faded badly soon after on his seasonal reappearance. No surprise for me, as he might not have been fully wound up and also doesn't appear to stay that far as on his two other starts over this trip he faded badly too. Most impressively also a Newmarket last year, when he travelled like the winner until almost the final furlong marker, but didn't find anything once off the bridle, which is very much unlike what Urban Dance showed over 10f before. He should definitely improve from the drop in trip, as on his debut he won at Newmarket nicely over this distance, after being extremely green throughout the whole race, while on handicap debut he found plenty once off the bridle in the closing stages.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 3.50 new angel gabrial After my observations with the gabrial horses I have to back this one. Good 2nd in the Chester cup over slightly further last time and just got caught. Did jink to the right quite violently but I'm hoping that was due to tiredness over the extra distance. The hcap mark seams fine with the jockey taking off 3lbs and the horse is actually 1lb better off than he was at Chester. Drawn in 1, will need to get a good position early and will need luck in running but won't they all....Everything points to a big run here for me win 7/1 betfred.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 240 Newcastle: Danzeno 5/2 Bet365 Gambled on last time but things didn't go to plan and was well beaten in the end. Got upset that day in the prelims and hopefully he will behave today in this smaller field (less to put in stalls etc..) Looked a very smart horse when winning Class 2 handicap at Newmarket by 3 lengths and very well regarded by connections. Gets the 3yo allowance and looks a better bet than the other youngster from the Haggas yard who didn't impress me last time out but stable has to be respected when traveling up north.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 2:55 Newmarket - Sheikhzayedroad (10/3 William Hill) 1pt Win I thought Sheikhzayedroad put in a decent performance in the Brigadier Gerard lto, while that was only a three horse race, he ran the winner very close and will not have been suited by the tactical nature of the race. He will be better served by a stronger pace and extra yardage today and gets 3lbs from his main rival Gatewood. I think he looks sure to go very close and is a fair price.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june Curragh 4:50 Capella Sansevero was bought for a bonkers price only last week and he ran a belter in the Coventry Stakes at Royal Ascot when 2nd behind The Wow Signal. If he can repeat that he should be hard to beat but at the prices War Envoy is a very tempting price at 9/2. The 2 year old colt could only finish 9th in the Coventry Stakes last time out but he is definitely much better than that. He won on debut at Naas in good style and finished a close 3rd behind Kool Kompany in a Listed race soon after. He does have to cut out his childish tendancies but if he can settle better I am sure he has to go close. War Envoy WIN @ 9/2 Stan James

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 2.40 Newcastle I can see Billhills has tipped another horse in the race although I do have to disagree with the comments about the Haggas horse Saayerr.I think it will take this race in i'ts stride today. Has by far the superior form. My biggest bet of the day.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june almargo 3.15 newcastle should be able to dictate this race and then go very close to winning. decent run last time, despite not hitting the frame, and a repeat of that would be good enough today. gets in off the same mark and so no reason to think he will not run his race. 1 point win 5/1 betvictor bog

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 3.15 Newcastle – My Freedom 1pt Win @ 7/1 (BOG Bet365) My Freedom goes exceptionally well fresh (21011) and returns today from a lay-off. The 6yo goes well here and Silvestre De Souza has won on the back of him twice. The ground is a slight concern (only races once on GF in the Bunbury Cup), and he shoulders weight from a career high mark, but looking at the field he could just have a bit too much class for his opponents.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june Chester 5.40 - Nashville - win at 5/2 bog wm hill Staying handicap The ground has turned softish at chester leaving lots of non runners - 3 so far in this race My selection is a CD winner who acts on soft and has been placed in his last two outings. When he won here they made the running and those tactics look good for today in what is now a small filed race. Doesn't look badly handicapped, 3lbs above last win. The current favourite is Miss Macnamara but she's up in class after two wins in fairly poor races and up in the weights and has no course form (all her wins at catterick) so I'm happy to take her on

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 2.45 Chester Withernsea 1pt win 7/2 SkyBet BOG Withernsea won his maiden on good/soft and was a creditable 3rd lto in heavy ground. Gets his preferred ground today. With the favourite B Fifty two only having won on good or better this looks a good opportunity.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june

Chester 5.40 - Nashville - win at 5/2 bog wm hill Staying handicap The ground has turned softish at chester leaving lots of non runners - 3 so far in this race My selection is a CD winner who acts on soft and has been placed in his last two outings. When he won here they made the running and those tactics look good for today in what is now a small filed race. Doesn't look badly handicapped, 3lbs above last win. The current favourite is Miss Macnamara but she's up in class after two wins in fairly poor races and up in the weights and has no course form (all her wins at catterick) so I'm happy to take her on
Looks like we're on the same page with the ground!

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 7.40 Doncaster - Tatting EW @ 14/1 Hills This one is closely matched with Self Employed on their run last time out at this track. That was this horses best ever run on turf and if he can build on that here then he could go close. Marc Monaghan takes off a very handy 5lbs and Chris Dwyer does fairly well at this track. He should appreciate this quick ground and hopefully he can sneak a place at the very least.

Re: BBOTD Sat 28th june 8.15 Donc Khalice e/w 25/1 bet365 Now dropped to a lb below last winning mark , last won off 75 and then rose to 82 afterwards , combination of rising to 7f and 6f on real soft ground put paid to its chances and lto on last run for fahey was drawn wide and was slowly away. Now joined the Given yard who are 2/3 with 3yos just this year so obviously do well here. Returns for new yard after a month break , on a competitive mark and on better ground , might have a better chance than price suggests.