BBOTD > Friday April 25th

Sandown 2:45 - Bet365 Mile(Group 2) (1) 1m 14yds Richard Hughes makes his comeback at Sandown tomorrow after being on the sidelines through injury so it would be no surprise if he were to have a brilliant day tomorrow. He rides Montiridge here for the Hannon stable and he has to enter calculations based on his 2nd to Soft Falling Rain in a Group 2 at Newmarket when last seen. The horse also loves it here at Sandown, he is 2/2 and he bolted up in Listed company over course and distance when last here. I think Penitent is the clear value in the race at the prices personally, he has a 100% strike-rate here from three runs, will love a bit of cut in the ground and the stable is now bang in form. Penitent WIN @ 15/2 Bet Victor - Register for a Free £100 Bet! Read Full Preview @ http://www.punterslounge.com/sandown-bet365-mile-betting-penitent-to-make-if-4-4-around-this-course

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 1515 sandown 1pt win western hymn 4/6 bet365 i put this colt up last month when he won very easily,he quickened up at the furlong pole and he soon put daylight between the rest of the field so much that he was eased close home,and i would expect another impressive run today,he is still my bet for the derby and if he wins as easy as last time,my ante post bet will look that bit sweeter

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 3:50 Sandown - Charles Molson (Paddy Power 3/1) 1pt Win Went into my notebook after finishing 2nd on the polytrack in a maiden at Kempton. A testing 5 furlongs with some cut in the ground looks ideal and the yard had a double today. It looks a competitive race on paper but I think my selection could be a bit better than handicap class in the future and he is a confident selection to come out on top tomorrow.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 2.10 Sandown Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG Although possibly a little on the sharp side Telescope can win this for Stoute, a race in which he has an outstanding record. Telescope was quite raw last year having been beaten at Haydock but went on to run out a ready winner of the Great Voltigeur at York. Make no mistake, this is a group 1 horse running in a group 3 and should finally start fulfilling his promise starting here. 1 Point win Telescope 13/8 SkyBet BOG

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th Perth 4.10 - Gotoyourplay (1pts win, 10/1 Bet365) A horse I backed lto when he was a well beaten 4th of 6 to Camden at Newton Abbott and although a dissapointing run I'm willing to forgive it as it may have just been a case of too many runs in a short space of time. His last run was his third run in four weeks and he's now been able to have a three week rest which hopefully recharges the batteries for today's race. He was a wide margin winner at both Taunton and Exeter in impressive fashion before that last run. If he can match the form shown on his last two wins after this break should go well.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 2.20 DONCASTER MUNATAS @ 7/2 CORAL .5 ew Bit of an ew bet to nothing here, this one ran well on debut and stayed on really well once the penny dropped. Upped 2f today and in a race that looks to have a few "also rans". Has the fav to beat but not sure they should be as much between them is the market. Looks certain to fill a place at least and hopefully by off time it will be nearer the 5/1 price.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 500 Chepstow: Ned Stark 4/5 bet365/PP With just two days to go of the NH season its fitting that my last horse on my list of novices to follow is out tonight at Chepstow. He won't be a big enough price for the followers on here but he is my BBOTD. He was second in a PTP in Ireland before joining Alan King and made a very pleasing debut at Exeter over hurdles back in November when he was second to Mosspark and had one or two fair sorts in behind. He has been entered up a few times since and been withdrawn so hopefully will turn up tonight and be ready enough to do himself justice, obviously a chaser for next year and is highly regarded.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 2.45 Sand - Tullius - win at 8/1 bog bet365 With Montiridge and Tonto making their seasonal debuts and both of them coming on for a run last year........and with Garswod being a dubious stayer at the trip, it might be best to ignore the rag and look at Penitent and Tullius, both of which are around the 6/1 to 8/1 mark Both CD winners, both will be suited by the softish ground and both have had a run Penitent is a bit of a demon at Sandown, 3 wins from 3 runs, but he's 8 now and has been beaten in his last 10 group races, maybe on the decline ? Tullius is a new arrival on the group race scene having won his first at the end of last season. Had a good comeback when 2nd in the Lincoln with a big weight and should be fighting fit

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 3.15 Sandown - TRUTH OR DARE Western Hymm, although looking impressive in his 2 starts to date, hasn't shown much on the clock which makes me more than willing to take him on at a short price today. Richard Hannon's Truth Or Dare ended his 2 year old career on a high, winning a nice handicap in emphatic style before running a solid 3rd in Group 3 company behind Kingston Hill. He ran ratings of 104-99 when winning those 2 races, and then looked to have trained on when running a very respectable 3rd behind True Story and Obliterator on his season debt (running to a rating of 100). On all known form, his figures are the best in the field. Naturally, Western Hymm is likely to continue to improve but I'm not convinced he's as good as people think - potentially opening the door for Hannon's runner. At 7/1, I'm more than willing to take the chance today. 1pt win @ 7/1 Bet365 Sent from my GT-I9300 using PL Forum

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 3.25 Doncaster - 1pt win Jazz @ 6/1 (Hills) Charles Hills' runner finished behind a couple of these at Pontefract last time but was sent off favourite that day and just looked like he needed that on his first run of the season. If you forgive him that then he's got a huge chance on last year's form and the flat track today will suit. His only career win came over this c&d but has run many good races in decent company with all of his efforts last year reading well. His third at Kempton three starts back reads very well in a maiden with the 1st and 2nd rated in the 100s now. Runs off 86 back in a handicap now and with that run under his belt should go well.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 4.35 Doncaster Six Wives e/w 25/1 bet365 Returns from a lay off of 245 days but hasn't really been an issue before , with form figures of 8-1-7-1 from lay offs of 80+ days. Signed off last season with two runs at Goodwood , 4/8 2.5L behind and a 2nd of 20 , 1.5L behind. Both those runs were off 71 and has rating of 72 today but jock takes a handy 7lbs off to maybe keep it sustaining a challenge to the line. They combine here for 1/2 Last Win came Aug 12 at bev off 74 so could be well rated off 65 today. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 2.45 Sandown: Garswood, 4/1 Bet365, win Garswood finished third in a Group 1 at Longchamp when last seen back in October. He finished 3½L behind the top class Moonlight Cloud and he was a head behind subsequent Group 1 winner Gordon Lord Byron. He won fto last season in a Listed handicap at Newmarket. He ran quite well in the 2000 Guineas before finishing fourth in the Jersey Stakes and then winning the Lennox Stakes at Goodwood. He was a bit disappointing in his penultimate start at Haydock before coming back to form at Longchamp lto. He won a Listed race on heavy ground and was beaten a head on soft ground in a Group 3 as a 2yo so today's ground will suit. The trip is a slight worry but he finished strongly lto and in the Lennox Stakes, both over 7f, so hopefully the step up to a mile will suit. Trainer Richard Fahey is in good form and Ryan Moore is in the saddle. The pair have teamed up for 9 winners from 32 runners.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 7.40 Chepstow - Mic Aubin win @ 10/1 BetVictor I quite like the chances of this one here. He fell last time out but was in good form before that. He finished second behind Badgers Close but more significantly had Billy Dutton well behind him. Billy Dutton has since gone on to win two races (also runs tonight) and is now rated 119 which suggests that Mic Aubin might be better than his mark of 95. He was also a very close second at Wincanton the race before. He's on the same mark as his Kempton second but today he has a decent claimer on board who is taking 7lb off so he is effectively running off of 88. The jockey has been doing well this year and has a 50% strike rate in 2014 (2 wins from 4 races) and looks to have another good chance here if the latest fall is ignored and if he can run to a similar level as his Kempton second.

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th hobbs dream 7.40 is expected to go well this evening, as gets in off a mark the same as when she won this race last year. trip and ground not a concern and her latest run was below par as not fit enough. should be fit enough for this race and good price. 1 point win

Re: BBOTD > Friday April 25th 7:40 Chepstow Cosway Spirit - Has come on leaps and bounds since 2 year break. 1st run finished 4/8 in a class 3. Since then dropped to class 5 level winning 2/2. Another class 5 for today and up to 100 from 78. But ran green LTO won by 9lengths and eased down. Appears more to come and cheekpeaces still on. 1pt win 5/1 W.Hill